CV show, Truck fest and other photos

Hi there

If anyone else wants pics of anthing at Truckfest please PM/email me. The pics i take will be 1036 x 691 pixels in size. For a example of the size click here to see a demo pic. The only exception is people who want specific pictures taking. Like detail shots of certain trucks (for websites etc), truck parts or arty truck pictures. They will be twice that size. I will also be attending the CV show on wednesday this week so let me know if there is any perticular truck/van/trailer pic you want and i will do what i can for you (same sizes as TF pics). It is a FREE service (no strings) and if you request a certain photo, you will be the only person to recieve it. I will NOT print out and post them (as this will cost me cash), I will e-mail you the pics. If however you will not be at TF or the CV show and want a pic of your day to day truck taking, please feel free to PM/email me and i will sort something out with you (also a free service)

Thanks

Andrew.

if you could get campbell of cairstairs scania its on the knappen walking floor stand that would be good. been told am getting the lorry after cv and peterborgh shows, but i dont want to give up my old y plate, maybe a picture might change my mind, i doubt it though. put it up on here if you like. thanks.

Ok, No problem. If you e-mail me the request with the subject ‘‘Pictures’’ i will remember and send the pics to that e-mail address.

Andy

Please post CV request by midnight tonight (25/4/2006)and you will get them done… FOR FREE. It is a free service. No catches.

Andy

gavin c Check your PM inbox

Andy

thanks for that great photo. the truck is not going to peterbourgh the old y plate is ill so have to take the new lorry this weekend. thanks again.