curtains

anyone know any good sites to buy the curtains ive had a look at whiterig and smart something anymore you chaps have used cheers :smiley:

them from cdc rnt bad there not that dear either.

Pop along to Pboro this coming bank holiday and you will get some there :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Pop along to poofs on parade there bound to have some

Cheapest way is to do em yourself instead of buying ready made.

I dont mean actually make them (unless you are good at needlecraft) that might be another THREAD entirely :laughing:

What I did was…

1. measure the existing curtains then add a couple of inches ( :blush: )

2. go to your local market and see the fabric seller

You then get the colour you want with the additions (eg tassles) you want

99 times out of 100 they will either be able to make them up for you or know someone who can.

Last time i did this the fabric cost me 20 quid (black velvet) the add ons(tassles, tape for hanging , and tiebacks) another tenner, then they cost me a bottle of whisky to get them made(£6 duty free at the time)

Total cost £36 and i got curtains to my unique specification at a fraction of the cost.
Just had to wait about 2-3 weeks for them to be made.

This was about 5 or 6 years ago but the prices wouldn’t have gone up that much i would think.

aidey:
Pop along to poofs on parade there bound to have some

Here we go again :unamused:

toowise:
Cheapest way is to do em yourself instead of buying ready made.

I dont mean actually make them (unless you are good at needlecraft) that might be another THREAD entirely :laughing:

What I did was…

1. measure the existing curtains then add a couple of inches ( :blush: )

2. go to your local market and see the fabric seller

You then get the colour you want with the additions (eg tassles) you want

99 times out of 100 they will either be able to make them up for you or know someone who can.

Last time i did this the fabric cost me 20 quid (black velvet) the add ons(tassles, tape for hanging , and tiebacks) another tenner, then they cost me a bottle of whisky to get them made(£6 duty free at the time)

Total cost £36 and i got curtains to my unique specification at a fraction of the cost.
Just had to wait about 2-3 weeks for them to be made.

This was about 5 or 6 years ago but the prices wouldn’t have gone up that much i would think.

Sometimes i worry about my fellow truckers!

toowise:
go to your local market and see the fabric seller

You’ll find her selling her wares next to Roger the Shrubber. :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

have a look at www.truckinsmart.co.uk thats where i got mine from

Mr B:

Be afraid Mr.B …Be very afraid

Mr B:

Only sometimes■■? :question: Now I’M worried!!! :open_mouth:

Im sure some of the drivers on here could soon run you up a nice pair of curtains :smiley:

Probably knit you some socks as well

Wheel Nut:
Im sure some of the drivers on here could soon run you up a nice pair of curtains :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what about a nice warm jumper for the winter months it can get awful chilly in that big old cab :laughing: :laughing:

toowise:

Wheel Nut:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what about a nice warm jumper for the winter months it can get awful chilly in that big old cab :laughing: :laughing:

What with all this gayness going about the forum at the minute, it will be willy posing pouches next :confused:

donkey-dog:
it will be willy posing pouches next :confused:

Don`t forget the prince Albert to go with it :laughing:

my cab is very drab. Can anyone suggest some flowers to brighten it up. I drive a red truck and have brown eyes.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mr B:
my cab is very drab. Can anyone suggest some flowers to brighten it up. I drive a red truck and have brown eyes.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wink wink nudge nudge is your phone number on the toilet wall too !!! :laughing:

i’m fairly new to the trucking world and are very impressed that most drivers have shown a modern attitude to the whole gay issue but please can we drop it and return to the macho stereotype that most of us feel comfortable with.

Curtains with tassles on are GAY GAY GAY they look stupid they are not cool and having them pulled across your ■■■■■■■ windows is dangerous, i just hope it isnt my kid you ■■■■■■■ squash when you cut the corner and dont see him in your mirror cause you have your stupid ■■■■■■■ curtains pulled across your blind spot mirror.

I can see it now

“sorry your honour i killed that small child becuase i wanted to look cool by having my curtains pulled across my windows”

From this moment on any ■■■■ that overtakes me with these stupid curtains will not get flashed back in by me and i will not help these idiots if they are in a tight spot and cant get in.

You lot aint drivers you are accidents waiting to happen :imp:

Right oh.whatever .roll: think the only accident waiting to happen is you