curtains

First this >>

daleyboy:
To me this all goes back to the frilly curtains. WHY do it?

Those people that have name plates,stupid tasselled curtains half closed, rows of teddies and other rubbish in their windows i ask why do it?

I hear people say it makes them feel more like home. So how many of you have rooms in your houses with crushed fake velvet cutrains with tassles? how many of you have teddies in your living room windows? how many of you have name plates in your living room windows? and do you all sit in permanent darkness because you have your curtains half closed

daleyboy:
Curtains with tassles on are GAY GAY GAY they look stupid they are not cool and having them pulled across your [zb] windows is dangerous, i just hope it isnt my kid you [zb] squash when you cut the corner and dont see him in your mirror cause you have your stupid [zb] curtains pulled across your blind spot mirror.

I can see it now

“sorry your honour i killed that small child becuase i wanted to look cool by having my curtains pulled across my windows”

From this moment on any [zb] that overtakes me with these stupid curtains will not get flashed back in by me and i will not help these idiots if they are in a tight spot and cant get in.

You lot aint drivers you are accidents waiting to happen :imp:

Would i be right in saying you dont like truck curtains? :unamused:

firstly DALEYBOY it aint got balls all to do with you what i have in my truck i dont want them hanging across my window like some peoople do and for your information i havent had an accident ever never mind with my GAY curtains i was just asking if anybody knew where i could get some :smiling_imp:

oh yes and dont worry i wont kill your kid as you put it because i doubt someone with the name such as daleyboy would know how to produce kids :laughing: :laughing: :imp:

so any one know where i can get some blue lights to go with my gay curtains? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

So do you really think they look good? Would you hang them in your house?

when they are pulled across the windows it makes them so dangerous its unreal. Like i said before lets just hope its not my kid that gets squashed on the blind side because some numpty has their curtain pulled across the blind spot mirror to supposedly look cool, when in reality i think it is so they can hide while they use their mobile phones without handsfree, BUT WE CAN STILL SEE YOU IN THE MIRRORS, or maybe it is to show other drivers that they have £150 to waste on curtains in a lorry which belongs to someone else.

By the way all you numpties that pay £149.99(cdc price) for your silly curtains you can buy them in Meer truckstop for i think roughly 70 euros, so you are being taken for mugs haha

As for the tassles my gran has curtains with tassles and tiebacks, i am 32 not 82 and as i said before these drivers wouldnt been seen dead with tassles and tiebacks in their houses so why in their lorries.

A nice properly made set of curtains then fine, i have even thought about having a set made up, but they are curtains that i would be quite happy to hang in my house without stupid tassles and i wouldnt pull them half way across my windows to show off, because that is the reason why at the end of the day people do it.

So to answer your question olz no i dont like truck curtains. :wink: but as long as they are not obstructing the view of the driver then each to their own.

fozzie:
so any one know where i can get some blue lights to go with my gay curtains? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

Need to ask clarky on that one!! :sunglasses: :laughing:

I just put some nice edges on my curtains. The stralis trims patterned anyway so doesnt look too bad, only got them showing a little bit, i.e. got kirb mirror on full veiw…

Didnt pay much, just went to the local market and got them nice and cheap :smiley: Upto you like, but thats the cheap option lol! (im not tight g’nor honest) :laughing:

Whoops posted same message twice… (how do you delete a message?)

Stu190:
Whoops posted same message twice… (how do you delete a message?)

you dont… just post it as " please ignore this ". :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why dont you go the whole hog and have some lace across your windscreen and some flags and some pretty fairy lights.

Thats it ive had enough, im of to the Doc tommorow to get myself certified, i new i was in the wrong job, perhaps i will be able to get a blue badge out of it, mentaly unfit to work. Might even be able to get one of them mobility scooters, then i could get some nice blue lights on the front, a nice air horn, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I`ll get me coat.

shortened the aahhso i dont have to scroll,jb :laughing:

daleyboy:
Curtains with tassles on are GAY GAY GAY they look stupid they are not cool and having them pulled across your [zb] windows is dangerous, i just hope it isnt my kid you [zb] squash when you cut the corner and dont see him in your mirror cause you have your stupid [zb] curtains pulled across your blind spot mirror.

I can see it now

“sorry your honour i killed that small child becuase i wanted to look cool by having my curtains pulled across my windows”

From this moment on any [zb] that overtakes me with these stupid curtains will not get flashed back in by me and i will not help these idiots if they are in a tight spot and cant get in.

You lot aint drivers you are accidents waiting to happen :imp:

Lets justr draw a veil over the whole thing girls no need to fight eh :unamused: :unamused: