Cumbria loves HGVs. NOT

They are having another bash at waggon drivers looking for somewhere to park. :imp:

Kingstown industrial estate, Carlisle — wagons parking overnight;

Borland Avenue, Botcherby, Carlisle — trucks parking overnight; ( That will be at the Metal Box end. I,d sooner ■■■■■ park up in Afghanistan).

I have just c &p,d that from an article in todays Carlisle News & Star, newsandstar.co.uk/news
“Police Launch Blitz on Illegal Parking Across North ■■■■■■■■■

This is in a county where it is possible for thieves to come into the ■■■■■■■ area, help themselves to whatever plant and machinery , (or a few hundred sheep), that they fancy, then scarper back across to wherever they came from. And never get captured.

i can see there point when theres a truckstop on the ind est, but it would help if the truckstop dropped it prices a bit and served better grub instead of slop then it might get more custom and drivers ill stop parking on the estate

newsandstar.co.uk/■■■■■■■■■■ … ome/2.1962

From May last year
newsandstar.co.uk/news/counc … ome/2.1962

:wink:

why are there so many stobarts parked up on the streets of kingstown est when they have depots in the area ?
if i was a cop i’d shift the stobarts only .

Buycrider:
This is in a county where it is possible for thieves to come into the ■■■■■■■ area,

I’d look a bit closer to home !!!

Mike-C:
I’d look a bit closer to home !!!

If you know anything that might help them Mike, give them a bell on 0845 3300 247. They will be grateful for any assistance that you can provide them with. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I put that News & Star item on here so that anyone who does get booked during their purge, cannot say that they were not warned about it. I also posted that one last year, for the same reason.