CPC Mod 4 test tomorrow

Ok so I’ve got this test tomorrow and basically I’ve got to pass, im in a job now and lined up as the replacement class 2 driver. So basically I’ve got to pass it lol, went for training today with commercial transport training for it mostly reading and listening and also some time spent on the trolley thing.

I am just wondering if anyone on here who has recently passed it has got any advice? I’ve had my training, read the cpc book, the theory book and the guide to driving large vehicles and the link that Rog has (thanks for that). Thanks in advance people. :smiley:

Good luck fella,
Talk to big brummie Macca, He is the cpc god! :wink:

total madness:
Good luck fella,
Talk to big brummie Macca, He is the cpc god! :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60493
:slight_smile:

good luck mate as everyone else says macca is the one to ask jx

How did it go :question:

Sorry everyone been stuck at work till 6, so after the other fella before and seeing him fail for not saying about the mirrors on the in cab check I went military style point out every thing I could think of and really acting out lol. Finish it off to be told well done 100% pass! So my boss is chuffed soon as I got back to the yard I was out on a local run and its down to essex tomorrow 5am start :open_mouth: But im really looking forward to it so thanks everyone and see ya on the road :wink:

mknutjob:
Finish it off to be told well done 100% pass!

Congratulations mate well done.

What questions did you get?

Enjoy your run down to Essex, the lad that done his test after me failed his 6th time of trying as well felt kind of sorry for him he wanted to pass so bad.

Congrates again fella and enjoy :smiley:

Big Brummie Macca:
the lad that done his test after me failed his 6th time of trying

There could be some of the reasons -
Nerves
Lack of decent training for mod 4
Lack of studying the theory books
Not good at explaining/giving commentary on what he was doing - I do wonder if that would be classed as unfair as some people have natural difficulty in doing that :question:

He done the training at the same company as me so it wasn’t that.

Its nerves I think because he just starts panicking and forgetting things, its a shame because he knows the answers just lacks abit of confidence. Also he passed his test so he has proved he can drive to a safe level just got to pass this hope he does.

Back to nutjob now and you lot give him praise like you did me I am not the only one who got 100 per cent :smiley:

Congrats mknutjob does that mean we have 2 cpc gods now :wink: :smiley: jx

Jennie:
Congrats mknutjob does that mean we have 2 cpc gods now :wink: :smiley: jx

It sure looks that way :smiley:
Well done fella, Its a great feeling and hopefully with all this information about now it should stop a lot of people being so worried and nervous about it,
Confidence is the key and if your not that confident learn how to act :laughing: :laughing: