Cpc intial card

hi,

does anybody know if I can drive straightaway after passing the module 4 of the cpc and having the full licence, or do you have to wait for the actual card to arrive? I know when you just pass the normal car test you can drive immediately without the licence and just the pass certificate. I have kept my C + E pass cert as i did not want to send it off as i would need it for my cpc modules.

many thanks

You will prob need to get your licence back due to them wanting to see it 1st

Although you may have your test certificate that alone is not enough

Hi animal,

cheers for the reply, they have already seen my licence with the cat c on and my pass cert for the c + e cat, i was just wondering from a legal point of view if I could drive after passing the mod 4, with just a pass cert and not the acutal dqc card

jiggacook:
Hi animal,

cheers for the reply, they have already seen my licence with the cat c on and my pass cert for the c + e cat, i was just wondering from a legal point of view if I could drive after passing the mod 4, with just a pass cert and not the acutal dqc card

Yes m8, you can…you have the Mod4 certificate to prove that your qualified. It only took 6 days for my cpc card to come to me, after id passed. Id say though, when you get your card through the post, just let your employer see it, just so he knows you aint pulling his spuds! :laughing: :wink: