Passed cat c...can i drive on mod 4 certificate?

Hi again folks…okay so i have passed cat C test (all modules including 4) A good friend of mine has managed to get me some driving work on a skip lorry…I only passed mod 4 last thursday so havent recieved DQC yet.Basically i dont want miss out on this opportunity but iam unsure if i can use red mod 4 certificate as proof of cpc…I do have my licence back with cat C showing…any ideas■■? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Firstly congrats on the passes - and on the offer of work. Happy days!!

There’s been a similar question asked on the forum before and the concensus was that YES you can get on with it.

Personally, my view is that this isn’t correct as you are legally obliged to carry the DQC with you. But in reality, I doubt if any of the enforcement bods would either know or bother.

So get on with it - - and good luck with it all.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Go for it, Cant pass up work these day’s especially newly qualified drivers. I’d just make sure you carry that CPC pass certificate with you just incase though. Goodluck to you.

make sure you carry that CPC pass certificate with you just incase though. .

Sorry, I should have mentioned that.

God, another senior moment!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks folks,im gonna do just that!..ive tried to find out but it is as clear as mud…common sense says to me that a certificate is proof otherwise there is no point giving them out for a pass. Thankzzz :sunglasses: