CPC Module 4 Acquiral/Process

Hello everyone.

I’m new to the forum and have just passed my Cat C test, i have a few small questions regarding CPC module 4 and was hoping some of the members could help me out.

I currently have Modules 1a and 1b, Module 2, and I just passed my Cat C test, Module 3. I have not taken the CPC Module 4 test as yet, but hope to in the next few weeks. I’d prefer to take it before training for and taking the C+E test.

Anyways, upon passing my Cat C i posted off my drivers licence and pass certificate to get the Cat C entitlement added on to it. I’m wondering should i have waited until i had taken the Module 4 before doing this and posted the Driving Test Pass Certificate and the CPC Module Four Certificate off together or does it matter?

If the way i have done this is ok, i trust i will have to wait until i recieve my licence back with the Cat C entitlement added before taking the Module 4 test anyway?

Finally, what then is the procedure upon passing the Module 4 test? Is it just a matter need to send everything away again to acquire a full CPC Card?

Thanks,

Well done on passing your test(s).

I have recently completed my mod 4 cpc so will try to help if I can.

Did the examiner post your licence off for you? If he did then you didn’t need to send your (copy) test pass certificate.

You will need to have your licence back as you can’t take your mod 4 without it. You will also need your mod 2 certificate number - this should have been sent to you in the form of a letter and have your pass number on it. You will need all of these otherwise they won’t let you do your mod 4 and you’ll be out of pocket.

Once you pass your cpc mod 4 test you don’t have to do a thing, you keep the red copy pass certificate. The DVLA will automatically send you your cpc card without you having to send anything to them.

Hope I have helped but am sure someone more experienced will answer your question proper.

Also Flair Training has put a link on here that takes you to an extremelly useful handout with regards to the mod 4 exam.

Best of luck.

Congratulations volvo F7 on pass your C test, well done on passing the ‘mods’ too, & welcome :smiley:

Hi Volvo

You can download a copy of all CPC Mod 4 questions from our website at flairtraining.co.uk/PDF/cpcp … stions.pdf

You will be asked 5 of them on the actual test. You will need to contact a training company, probably the one you passed with as you will need their help becuase this test is done at the driving test centre with a training vehicle.

Hope this helps

Hello again everyone,

Just wanted to say many thanks for all your help (and kind wishes!), to both posters and people who mailed me, all my queries have been successfully addressed for me now. Cheers for the info on the flair manual also, that will come in very handy in the coming weeks i’m sure!

Very happy that i have discovered this site, will look forward to posting on the site in future! I will be sure to post some pics of our lorries in the appropriate sections/threads soon.

Thanks again all!

Hi there, wondering if anyone can help me out with this mod 4 training!?
Ive seen the link on this posting from flairs website on the questions. is this all i need to learn or is there a lot more besides i need to look at.
Im booking mine this week but want to learn all i need to so i have a decent chance of passing first time!

Cheers. Lee

Best advice is to take training from an established training provider. Chances of passing otherwise are slim.

Good luck, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi pete, dont suppose you have any slots in november have you■■?

Don’t know as I’m at home. Try the office from 0730 - 1700 tomorrow. 01623 620062. Tell them you’re from Trucknet forum and see what can be done.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

cheers will do. Many thanks.

Cheers peter, rung up and booked in for the 7th december. You must be good cos thats the earliest your office has! Do i need to be reading anything in the meantime? Lee

hi there

have alook at the sticky on this forum (above all the posts)

its by diesel dave and its from another poster on here big brummie macca who did his mod 4 this year and wrote a walkthrough for it

Might help :bulb:

Congrats on the passes and good luck for c+e

Jennie x

Hi Lee. Thanks for that. Everything you need will be included in the training session - so don’t worry.

Regards, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

LGVTrainer:
You can download a copy of all CPC Mod 4 questions from our website at flairtraining.co.uk/PDF/cpcp … stions.pdf

Hello again,

Just wondering are these all the official module four questions that i will get asked on the actual test for certain?

Assuming they are, are these then the only questions they can ask you during the test?

Thanks,

Hi Volvo. The questions you have downloaded is the full set you will be asked from. They originate from a very very reliable source. You will however need a LGV vehicle with you so you will need to book with a training provider. Good luck with the test