Cover for bunk

Don’t do nights out but work in and out of hugely dusty yards. The brights park fitter decided to remove the plastic protection off the bunk which had been on there for seven years now the ma tress has turned in to a huge dust cushion.
I have seat covers just wondered does anyone know if they do anything similar for the bunk.

Cover for a mattress: I think it’s called a bed-sheet.

Try single bed fitted sheet … I use one, as on agency I have to swap trucks … never know who’s been doing what on the bunk :unamused: Not perfect fit … but ok.
I have 2 ( one on / one in the wash ) … just el-cheapo from Morrisons.

A sheet would do it but I never lie on it just to stop dust collecting.
Was thinking along the lines of the waterproof nylon covers you can get for car seats

You could try something fromhttp://www.bedwettingstore.com.

A good quality plastic sheet also prevents blood stains.

ChrisArbon:
You could try something fromhttp://www.bedwettingstore.com.

Cheers chris :smiley:

happysack:
A good quality plastic sheet also prevents blood stains.

You found me out I’m having murders with spillage after a morning of prostitute murdering :smiley:

Its common. We’re all at it.

itjust dosent feel right when you wake up in the morning and don’t have a body to dispose of… :slight_smile:

I was greedy last week. 6 in all.

did you have a day off then? I quite often like to do a Cpl of locals on a sunday just to keep my eye in…there was an advert in a job recruitment site for self employed prossies to work from mobile vans along the motorway networks in the uk,it was immediate start with flexible hours and great conditions,but the wages were murder. :slight_smile:

I NEVER KILL ON A SUNDAY FFS. Well occasionally I do.

I do, this week I murdered a roast chicken and last week I killed a pork joint. Most of my cooking attempts can best be described as murders.

Callous ■■■■■■■

Although I draw the line at prostitutes, they wouldn’t fit in the oven

^Have you not seen the size of the ovens at tyre factories?

Mattress cover and sheet over top, Asda less than a Fiver!!

Bit of shrink wrap then a top sheet?

Cling film works for me on my hobby mattress, good for other purposes too like ehh wrapping sandwiches, biscuits, prostitutes and snacks.