Would you guys pay for it

or maybe your boss would and before anyone asks i dont mean for any extra curricular activities ,but the cost of a good nights sleep.
During the last two years of returning to trucking i have noticed the appalling lack of comfort of the bunks and matresses offered by the mainstream truck manufactures.
Due to my contacts in the furniture and mattress industry [of which i was a retailer for 12 years] i am able to offer anyone who is interested to have custom made to measure mattresses.
These can be made in any shape to correspond to the various bunks on the market.
Once finalised these mattresses would be availble in three or possibly four formats .
1] Open coil soft or orthepedic firm spring
2] Pocket spring
3] Vico elastic memory foam.
4] Pocket spring or coil spring with memory foam top.

These matrasess will be of the highest quality in their class and are made in britain [Trowbridge, Wiltshire to be exact].
At this stage i am just putting some feelers out there to see if there would be high enough interest in such a product to warrent further consideration and if so to negoiate various price structures.
Any feedback [good or bad] would be appreciated.
kindest regards
tzz

Appalling lack of comfort? Another Mandy Rice Davies moment.

If I had a regular motor and the price wasn’t extortionate then yes I would, you can’t beat a good nights sleep

There are companies who offer replacement mattresses for trucks and caravans etc, but they aren’t cheap. So I suppose it really depends on the price and quality.

A DAF 95 cf is the best bunk I have been on and that was in a 7 year old motor

I’ve got a memory foam topper from the range think it cost about 40 quid best money I’ve ever spent…

Oh and for the extra curricular activities then the answer for that would be a yes too! :sunglasses: :wink: :grimacing:

Thetaff2:
Oh and for the extra curricular activities then the answer for that would be a yes too! :sunglasses: :wink: :grimacing:

I was thinking the same, just though it was inappropriate lol

I have a good spung mattress that is standard on my volvo but the cost to replace it if I needed to is quite high about £250 so if you can beat that then I might get a replacement

NewLad:

Thetaff2:

Nothing is inappropriate my friend, :wink: the rates being brought down by the influx of the Eastern Europeans does have its advantages and they are gorgeous too!! :laughing:

Thetaff2:

NewLad:

Thetaff2:

Nothing is inappropriate my friend, :wink: the rates being brought down by the influx of the Eastern Europeans does have its advantages and they are gorgeous too!! :laughing:

Hope you don’t mean the one’s with mustaches or stubble lol

NewLad:

Thetaff2:

NewLad:

Thetaff2:

Hell no or the soap dodgers I’ve have the unfortunate experience of sharing the mini bus with whilst catching the train.
The sweet smell of ■■■■■■■■ is what I’m referring too :wink: :grimacing:

NewLad:

Thetaff2:

NewLad:

Thetaff2:

He means

Denis F:

NewLad:

Thetaff2:

NewLad:

Thetaff2:

He means

Now now Dennis you bring those poor souls to their untimely death I’m sure as many on here think before the slaughter you get in the back and slip them a length…

Pick of the flock and what not…beats slamming it in the same hole when you get home is it not??

Thetaff2:
beats slamming it in the same hole when you get home is it not??

It’s probably cheaper too… Have you seen the cost of the housekeeping these days :wink:

peirre:

Thetaff2:
beats slamming it in the same hole when you get home is it not??

It’s probably cheaper too… Have you seen the cost of the housekeeping these days :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Also if it bleats on and on & won’t shut up, at least you can give em the chop.
I doubt you could do that with the missus :wink:

Considering your location I doubt you have a Missus in the first place!! :smiley: