CoPilot truck nav update

Just installed the new update for CoPilot truck and was shocked at the changes made. I am quite an advanced user of the app but it sort of threw me a bit. Although knowing the app helps, it is not good to update it and find a totally different interface. Any one else updated yet?

Is it any good bud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a guy near me who can do it for £45

Tucker9037:
Is it any good bud?

It is good but different from the old version. The interface has changed somewhat and takes a bit of playing with to get back on track with it. Familiarity was a virtue.

Tucker9037:
There’s a guy near me who can do it for £45

If you can get it at £45 it is an absolute bargain

Anyone interested I can get it sorted for ya

Just got it there myself, seems decent bud

There is no finer true truck GPS out there. Some will no doubt continue to buy TomTom etc, CoPilot is the thinking mans GPS.

UKtramp:

Tucker9037:
Is it any good bud?

It is good but different from the old version. The interface has changed somewhat and takes a bit of playing with to get back on track with it. Familiarity was a virtue.

One thing, why does it have multiple height restrictions around one bridge? Why not just one close to it?

Tucker9037:

UKtramp:

Tucker9037:
Is it any good bud?

One thing, why does it have multiple height restrictions around one bridge? Why not just one close to it?

Center of an arched bridge is higher than the sides.

Yeah but there’s a flat bridge 11’2 near me and there is Restriction markers all around it on the map even 1000m away from it on a different road?

Tucker9037:
Yeah but there’s a flat bridge 11’2 near me and there is Restriction markers all around it on the map even 1000m away from it on a different road?

Sounds like a bug, what is the bridge, I will check mine. It needs reporting for them to fix it. Another great feature of CoPilot is the community report these issues and they are acted on.

It’s on the Millburn road in Coleraine

Here’s a pic

There’s only one bridge and it’s at the railway line

mine is showing height restriction of 14ft 5ins. it is showing on all roads that lead to the bridge and all the same height restriction.