Cooler box wanted

Hey people…I need a cooler box.12/24v I’m not fussed. Anyone have one they don’t want/use anymore? Thanks.

bigvern1:
Hey people…I need a cooler box.12/24v I’m not fussed. Anyone have one they don’t want/use anymore? Thanks.

I’ll go a +1 on that - mine decided to fall from a great height and there are now several pieces of it in a wheelie bin! :blush: :unamused: :laughing:

I’ve got one I’ll probably never use again. 24v, cold enough to freeze milk on full chat. PM me, we could probably arrange to meet at a services somewhere.

I can’t PM…Been a naughty boy. I could e-mail you! :wink:

halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor … &langId=-1
It’s doing a grand job for me right now, only been using 2 months but its doing a good enough job to not know the difference to a proper fridge. For a fraction of cost etc, might as well buy new for that price.

Too pricey! :wink:

Too tight! :laughing:
Look on eBay for local and also gumtree.

I’m that tight…I squeak when I walk. :smiley: I have been looking and prepared to buy one. But you never know, someone may come up trumps. I will pay for one!!!

OllieNotts:
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&productId=785253&categoryId=165657&langId=-1
It’s doing a grand job for me right now, only been using 2 months but its doing a good enough job to not know the difference to a proper fridge. For a fraction of cost etc, might as well buy new for that price.

Exact same as I have, its been blasting along 6 days a week for the last 2 years perfectly fine.

jessicas dad:

OllieNotts:
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&productId=785253&categoryId=165657&langId=-1

Exact same as I have, its been blasting along 6 days a week for the last 2 years perfectly fine.

I bought an adapter to run mine off the mains , handy for extra room for bottles :wink:

This is the one I have complete with 12/240v leads
towsure.com/product/35_Litre … ith_Wheels
As I`m a day driver its unused …

I have done a deal from a fellow member. Thanks guys.