12/24v cool box

Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for cool boxes?

Need to keep food & drink (and a few beers!) cool. I work in the music business so I’m out in the truck for weeks at a time and need to keep myself fed.

Only needs to hold enough stuff for myself, few days worth then I can top it up again.

Was looking at this one, halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor … yId=165657 would like to stay around the £40 budget really.

I await the usual bombardment of helpful answers!

i have one of those mate they do the job there not the biggest but there ok

if your anywhere near Portsmouth I could help you out :wink: got one in the garage ready for going on fleebay

Hammy747:
Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for cool boxes?

Need to keep food & drink (and a few beers!) cool. I work in the music business so I’m out in the truck for weeks at a time and need to keep myself fed.

Only needs to hold enough stuff for myself, few days worth then I can top it up again.

Was looking at this one, halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor … yId=165657 would like to stay around the £40 budget really.

I await the usual bombardment of helpful answers!

false economy really, better of spending a bit more to start with and get decent quality, those halford jobs arent designed to be left on all the time, i have one of these and its faultless,
mgdonline.co.uk/products/wae … AqL18P8HAQ
works like a proper fridge (as in the fan only comes on every now and again to keep the temp right)
in fact you wont go wrong with any weaco product

dreamlands2001:
if your anywhere near Portsmouth I could help you out :wink: got one in the garage ready for going on fleebay

Same here and I’m in Cleethorpes (for my sins!!)

Waeco tropicool is about the best cool box on the market, they work on either 12 v or 24v so no worrys about blowing it up. Had my one 8 years now and it neva let me down,best 130 quid i spent

Wait till aldi get them in again £39:99 3year guarantee and they are actually made by waeco under a different name . And before anyone says different yes i have one it is 12v or 240v with eco mode and instruction booklet actually names waeco as company .

^^^ this. I have the same, can’t fault it.

the maoster:

Does your Merc not have a fridge in it■■?

tango boy:

the maoster:

Pah, poverty spec mate. Haven’t even got rain sensors for the window wipers! :imp:

the maoster:

tango boy:

the maoster:

Pah, poverty spec mate. Haven’t even got rain sensors for the window wipers! :imp:

Shocking :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I had a campingaz one it was brilliant, I don’t do nights out anymore but I gave it to my mate and it’s still going after 6 years.

Got a waeco tropicool a couple of months back after hearing great reports about it and so far it’s lived up to its reputation

anders66:
Wait till aldi get them in again £33. 99 3year guarantee and they are actually by waeco under a different name . And before anyone says different yes i have one it is 12v or 240v with eco mode and instruction booklet actually names waeco as company .

Yep good cooler box , I’ve got one & it works well. Don’t know what name is on the instructions though , I’ve never read them.