continental express

Does anyone on here work for the above company
just looking for an insight on them

I worked for them in 2000, they paid a daily rate, and you would do at least 12 hours, I was supposed to go to Gibralter double manned, the bloke I was with was a complete nutter on about smuggling this and that and how if he did not like the way I was driving he would throw me out in the middle of nowhere, there was nowhere to put my kit it was an FH and it was full of his crap, I got out at Ashford and went home, the manager at the time was a moron, unless its changed dramatically dont bother, nice trucks shame about the job and people.

got a couple of mates work there .the gib runs ok if u get a decent partner, but told they do push you though moneys quite good about 34k on the gib and 30k uk but uk is mostly trunking morrisons etc. got all scanias now worth a look i reckon

Ok. Thanks for your replys.
I enquired about a job there last year but i was earning the money they were offering then and i was home every night.
I still fancy the euro work and just wondered what they were like to work for as i see them about quite abit.
Cheers Guys

THey were advertising for a driver recently, short haul euro work :wink: -A bit too far for me tho’ - might be worth a try as you’re “local-ish”

see them all the time in Holland in the Maasland and Poeldijk area. They load out of there. Think they might have one or 2 loading there all week load trailers and send them back unaccompanied as I see there trailers in the Hoek. They are there alot in the dutch veg season

continental express

dont know why but they search but did’nt show it up i had to go digging. :confused: :confused: :confused: