Co-op Thurrock

Hi guys iv seen a job advertised for the coop at Thurrock, just wondered if anyone had any previous dealings with them, good job, bad job etc. Any replies appreciated.

Probably get more of a repsonse in the PDF, so I’ve moved it there.

Be prepared to stand at the gate repeatedly tapping in the access code, which won’t work, then push the button to request assistance, that won’t work either.

When you finally want to leave, the exit code won’t work.

Harry Monk:
Be prepared to stand at the gate repeatedly tapping in the access code, which won’t work, then push the button to request assistance, that won’t work either.

That sounds indentical to Kappa at stalybridge…what a freaking pain!!!

I work for the Co op but not at Thurrock. We get treated well and I am happy with the pay.

i worked out out of halesowen good job good pay only reason i left was becasue of saturdays ,

I used to work at alfreton and it was an absolute doddle of a job. I was on the night trunks between depots mainly.
Good conditions and very good money for the work i did. I believe its a bit harder delivering to the shops though :open_mouth:

Well unfortunately it’s through an agency but iv gotta go down there next Monday to register and then have a driving assessment. Pay is from £8ph - 15ph so not bad I guess. Not too fussed about the money as I’m skint anyway so any dough will do lol

MIGHT join ya is id added on jobcentre plus also is it 1 or 2

They also have a vacancy for a class 1 for morrisons in sittingboune but you need a years experience

Harry Monk:

Remember tipping there over the summer. ■■■■ for visiting drivers.