Coop Thurrock, any chance of inb4 booking

Anyone know how strict the coop rdc in Thurrock are about being in before your book-in time, asking as I’m really short of time tommorow.

Ta

Been in there about an hour early but I know that’s not much help, you find a bay yourself there the security guard will tell you which ones to choose from.
I don’t think you’ll have a problem so give it a go, if not there’s a truck stop over the road.

Stresshead:
Anyone know how strict the coop rdc in Thurrock are about being in before your book-in time, asking as I’m really short of time tommorow.

Ta

What time you booked in for.

Cheers for the replies, book in at 10am but I’m about 150mile off, so my thinking is if I can get down there before the silly ■■■■ starts on the M25 then I’ll save my drive time to get back up the road(about 6.5hrs home) reload is tidy out of tilbury

Stresshead:
Cheers for the replies, book in at 10am but I’m about 150mile off, so my thinking is if I can get down there before the silly [zb] starts on the M25 then I’ll save my drive time to get back up the road(about 6.5hrs home) reload is tidy out of tilbury

You won’t get in before 0500. Lots of drivers tried but Shunters use to chase them out the yard.Thats all i can say.

fingermissing:

Stresshead:
Cheers for the replies, book in at 10am but I’m about 150mile off, so my thinking is if I can get down there before the silly [zb] starts on the M25 then I’ll save my drive time to get back up the road(about 6.5hrs home) reload is tidy out of tilbury

You won’t get in before 0500. Lots of drivers tried but Shunters use to chase them out the yard.Thats all i can say.

I find about 06.30 to be a good time after the initial rush has subsided.

Ive been in two hours early if that helps

any time after 5am you leave paperwork at gate house pick it up on way out.
just wait for a bay any one 36 to 40 if one is empty go strait on drop keys into office next to bay 21 but dont try to get in before 5am

Its a lot better than Andover, the gestapo there wont let you in before 2pm :laughing:

Stresshead wrote:
“…reload is tidy out of tilbury”

…so you’ll be outta there by about 16.00 then… :open_mouth:

If anyone’s intrested, I went in at 7am(3hrs early) to find a nice smiley polish ■■■■■■■ the gatehouse, she proceeded to take my paperwork check it an send me straight to bay 8

After docking on 8 I took my keys to goods in, and was told to return to my truck and await a green light, 5 mins later the fork truck was in the back tipping me in lightning time(23mins).

The light turned green I collected my keys, closed the doors, and made for the gatehouse. Smiley girl checked with goods in. And I was told goodbye and the barrier opened.

WHY CAN’T ALL RDC BE LIKE THIS.

Happy days, mind you once you get on a bay a 15 min break is about all you can squeeze in :slight_smile: