Class C usable, CPC and C-E

Yay, passed my case studies last week, and passed CPC 4 yesterday. my trainer , alan was laughing his ■■■ off at me afterwards as when you get the questions about cab checks, vehilce checks your allowed to use the check sheet in the cab, basically read through the thing one by one and you cant fail!!
I forgot about the damm sheet :slight_smile:, so i ws just sitting there in the cab and walking around the vehicle rattling stuff off the top of my head :slight_smile:
Its all good for a laugh, passed with 1 error, (i got out of the cab with the keys in my hand, so apparently wasn’t fully secure) I didn’t even notice there was a grab rail on the left hand side until about the 4th time getting in and out, you just dont use it

My card should be coming sometime in the next two weeks, so i need to make sure I get post redirected as im moving house on friday.

C-E training starts next monday, 27th with test on friday 1230. so really looking forward to that.

Wish me luck, and as normal, any advice/critisism (cant spell that) is always welcome:)

Steve

Good stuff mate hope the job hunting goes well, or do you already have something lined up?

Well done on passing the CPC & good look with your C+E