PASSED C

Phew I passed today first time with 9 faults,3 for forgetting blind spot,2 for undue hesitation,2 for driving too slow,1 for road positioning and 1 for vehicle check as I couldn’t remember where the windscreen washer was oh dear ! ,the guy gave me a right lecture afterwards about these faults I honestly thought I had failed he even asked me whether I thought I should have passed or not,but hey ho I did it just need to do my perodical CPC next week and I am off into my new career,thanks to advice on this forum and big thanks to commercial transport training,Leighton Buzzard for getting me through the test…Anyone thinking about it go for it it’s daunting driving a big vehicle at first but it soon comes to you,the reversing is easy really and the test is nerve racking but remind yourself it is only about an hour so it soon goes by.Phew

Congratulations!
I got 3 minors for going too slow so was pretty lucky really. In my defence the rain was hammering down most of the test :grimacing:

Well done Shaun :slight_smile:

Good luck in the job hunt

Congrats pal

Well done, now you will never have to do it again… Unless you go for C+E :d

:smiley: :smiley:

Nice one! I passed my cpc4 today the final piece of the jigsaw for me! All the best with it.

Congrats Shaun!!! May I ask how many hours of driver training you took? I’ve just passed my theory’s and trying to get an idea of an average.

Thanks and well done again

I did 14 hours over 4 days and test on the 4th was just right