Class 2 work edinburgh area - advice needed

Hi all, been looking on the site for ages some very useful info and am hopeing i might have some luck in geting help myself. I passed my class 2 license about 12 months ago just as the country hit the recession hard, because of this i did not look a great deal at jobs as thougt was not best time really stepping up my search now and was wondering if anyone had any advice or knew anyone in Edinburgh or Lothians area who might take on a newbie driver or if anyone actually knows someone looking for a driver

your help is appreciated
Jon

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome edinburgh_newbie :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
Well out of my patch for job info but there will be others that can help :smiley:

If you can afford to, then upgrading to CE may give you more options :bulb:

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

Falkirk, Edinburgh and Motherwell Driver Hire’s are run by the same people. I am registered with Motherwell office but sometimes they call me asking for some jobs in Edinburgh or Falkirk, paying extra for travel, so I guess they might be quite busy from time to time - worth checking I think.

thanks for the replies, how are they with new drivers? I called them before and they didnt seem overly keen, maybe I will make an appointment to see them! How regular is the work you get with them?

As I said, I had only few shifts for them, as I am based in Glasgow and I am available two or three days per week only.

But if they need to seek drivers 40 miles from Edinburgh, I guess that they might be quite busy…

Anyway - it cost nothing to register, so just try :slight_smile: