Class 2 test today

As the subject says, my class 2 test is today, 1530 chelmsford. I so hope I pass this so wish me luck guys. Assuming I pass this can anyone reccomend any good agencies around the essex area, celmsford is best but basildon, wickford colchester are all doable. and if i get something permanent I’ll be helped out with a loan so i can get a little car. I’ve already been told about the co-op RDC in thurrock, so i’ll be sending them a later asap. also how tricky is to get work at the mo as I haven’t recevied my digi card yet.
I’ll update this evening on how i got on.

Steve

Good luck with your test. Hopefully you will pass and get work soon.

Hope u passed ! DBC in chelmsford might be worth a visit they gave me a go with no experience I work out of the Thatcham depot they also have depot in newmarket and they were looking for a c driver a couple of weeks ago involves multidrop frozen and chilled foods I was lucky managed to get the night trunking on cat c so most I do is 2 drops gatwick n kings cross but is mostly depot to depot trunking !
Regards
Jen x

Gah, failed. Coming up to the roundabout near tesco, ans had a little car coming around which I must of missed or very suddenly decided it was going a different direction. I slammed on the brakes just as the examiner yelled stop. so straight major fail. gutted, but serves me right.
I should find out tommorrow when my next test date is, so hopefully won’t have to wait too long.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will go better than that on your next test.

Rob

fastlad21:
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it will go better than that on your next test.

Rob

Thanks rob,

my instructor said I shouldn’t need anything more then a few more hours, then a test straight after. Its mainly getting myself set right for roundabouts/some junctions i’m having problems with. so we should be able to get that locked down in a few hours training.

Yeah it will probably all click into place just in time for your next test

Rob

Stehich

Unlucky today. Which tesco ? Miami roundabout or Springfield Rd. Both can be tricky. In fairness to the examiner Paul (not the usual Paul, hes away this week)you didnt give him much choice.

Next time mate, keep the faith

John
Flair Training

Hard luck mate…hopefully go better for you next time and you will get the pass.Good luck :wink:

Al

LGVTrainer:
Stehich

Unlucky today. Which tesco ? Miami roundabout or Springfield Rd. Both can be tricky. In fairness to the examiner Paul (not the usual Paul, hes away this week)you didnt give him much choice.

Next time mate, keep the faith

John
Flair Training

Springfield road, middle of all the school traffic too. cant believe I did something so darn stupid. mainly nerves i guess. Was also a bit weird changing instructors and things but i cant blame anything on that, at the end of the day i’m the one driving. Hopefully i’ll nail it next time. i’ll update hopefully later today when I know when my next test is.

Steve

Sorry to hear that mate, I failed my C+E yesterday so I know how your feeling :frowning: :frowning: