Class 2 Rigid Advice

Hey all, I’m new to this forum and after some of your advice. Im ready to look for somewhere to do my rigid license and wondered if anyone around the Burnley area or skipton way can recommend any good trainers., Booking my medical next week and then sending off for my provisional. So now need to find a good place to train.

Any help or tips greatly received.

Thx

BfcDuck1

Welcome to TrucknetUK!

There’s a forum on here with a list of recommend trainers, and the areas they come from, that should help you out.

Sam

Tip and recommend training schools by site members -
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44667
Enjoy :smiley:

Take a look here

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503949#p503949

A list of schools that other members have trained at and recommend.

Standard advice is to keep away from brokers. If you’re not sure if you’re about to speak to a broker or not, just post the name on the forum and you’ll find out very quickly!

Always visit the trainer, sit in the truck, look at the facilities (reversing area etc) and make sure you’re comfortable with what’s on offer. DON’T part with your hard-earned until you’ve visited unless you’ve got a rock solid recommendation.

Some folk choose to travel to another area to get good training and benefit from not knowing the area as there is no complacency.

All the best with your search, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hello and welcome
If you are Burnley I dont think Red Rose are to far out for you mate . I did my Hiab with them and they are ok … sadly I was not able to do my C and CE Driver training with them as i was funded and had top go where i was sent ,… :unamused: …however I now have a new trainer organised for my 3rd CE test who is based in Hindley green …nr Wigan … like Peter says Dont bother with Brokers there are many horror stories on this site from People who have lost money … Before you start spending money vist a couple of well known traines and have an assesment … …Best of Luck :laughing: