Clackett lane this morning

Did anyone see the predicament the driver got himself in this morning on the anticlock side,looked like he went into the car park with his green scania and
trailor,then tried to exit with a tight u turn ended up in a jacknife position with his drive axle upto the hubs in the flower borders :open_mouth: …Bright “Spark” :wink:

The last time I was in there, somebody sprayed the toilet in the garage on the clockwise carriageway with faeces :imp: :unamused:

Not very nice when you need these facilities when you suffer a bit with IBS :imp: :imp: :imp:

neither story suprise me, both sides of clacket is johny forigners ■■■■ hole!!! full of them that ■■■■ everywhere, too close to base to stay there the night but used to go there for fuel on prevous company, its something silly like £30 to park there overnight now.

Exactamundo. I struggle to understand how they managed to literally spray the cubicle with it :question: :imp: :imp: :imp:

I’ve never had the pleasure of overnighting in there, and hopefully never will :unamused:

Too Fat To Fly:
Exactamundo. I struggle to understand how they managed to literally spray the cubicle with it :question: :imp: :imp: :imp:

I’ve never had the pleasure of overnighting in there, and hopefully never will :unamused:

didnt you see roughest pubs on sky, cider house pub in brum,cider head says a few pints and bang you pants are full :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , add a curry and you could spray a field never mind a cubicle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL ady…classic where the ol boy washed his eye!!!

Clarky:
PMSL ady…classic where the ol boy washed his eye!!!

yea clarky it did make me laugh, liked the one about matey getting hit by the train and breaking his leg , then the service train was sent to help him and chopped it off :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , his mate was ■■■■■■■ himself , so was i :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , best laugh ive had in ages