Embarrassing Secret

Talking today to 3 or 4 of our drivers, one of them was telling us about a sweet factory we deliver to.

The place requires an early delivery at 6.00am so the factory girls can start work as soon as they come in at 8.

This is made easier for us if we park at the factory the night before and abuse the facilities :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway this lad is telling us that he woke up and needed a toilet visit very quickly. Now peeing on the wheels in a food factory is not the best way to keep your job, so he rushed off into the toilets and relieved himself :smiley:

Midstream he realised that this ultra modern urinal had taps and a soap dispenser above it :confused:

I would never have admitted to doing the very same thing last week :stuck_out_tongue:

We both decided it was a stupid place to put a sink and that it was too low to wash your hands in :blush:

They’ve put exactly the same things in the new buildings at Birch Services on the M62.

Must say that I didn’t use it as a toilet though!

killsville:
They’ve put exactly the same things in the new buildings at Birch Services on the M62.

Must say that I didn’t use it as a toilet though!

Yeah i seen that one there, imagine having a shave at it thinking your looking in the mirror, when you realise its Rob K staring back at you :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

though i dont know what he looks like.

eddie snax:
imagine having a shave at it thinking your looking in the mirror, when you realise its Rob K staring back at you

:confused: :cry: :cry: :angry:

Rob K:

eddie snax:
imagine having a shave at it thinking your looking in the mirror, when you realise its Rob K staring back at you

:confused: :cry: :cry: :angry:

there you go rob someone else having a pop at you :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would say that should be removed personally as it is definately a personal attack on Rob.

And I say it’s quite obviously intended as jokey banter…so it stays.
Objections by PM or e-mail only. :wink:

HMMMMMMMMMM i,m not sure if i can better this …

Gagging for a bit of urinal and number two releif and parked and jogged to the toilet’s …
Got myself in there and and had a good un etc etc …
Came out the cubicle and thought it was funny that there was no urinal’s the tiles were pink and a few ladies were staring at me !!!

You do the rest of the math !!!

paul@midway:

Gagging for a bit of urinal and number two releif and parked and jogged to the toilet’s …
Came out the cubicle and thought it was funny that there was no urinal’s the tiles were pink and a few ladies were staring at me !!!

Should have gone to specsavers!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

paul@midway:

I regularly use the ‘wrong’ facilities on the ferry when P&O shut half the toilets because they don’t want to have to clean them at the end of a crossing. If the gents cubicles are all occupied straight in the ladies and sod 'em. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Well they are sailing to France and it is common practice there. :smiley: :smiley:

Yes i do mean it as playful banter, and all though i’ve never met Rob i think he’s got broad enough shoulders to take it, though to be on the safe side i’ll try and avoid Yorkshire for now :wink:

Cant say Ive ever had this problem chaps! sniggers
But If you do want an embarrasing toilet story, hows this…
I was working out of Avonmouth, & me & a fellow driver both had a 3am start, My trailer was out on the road, so I hooked up to it, then decided that I wanted a wee. Knowing that the office was locked, I ducked down underrneath the trailer. I was in midflow (so to speak) when a head was thrust underneath the trailer & a French guy started jabbering away asking for directions. He scared me half to death creeping up on me like thnat, I jumped up, cracked my head on the trailer & knocked myself out.The French guy & my mate had to drahg me out from under the trailer wioth my trousers round my ankles, but luckily I was spared the embarresment of this because I was out cold! :open_mouth:
I needed 6 stitches in the top of me head! :blush:
Then there was the incident with the naked chap in the toilets, but I wont go into that! :blush:
T.â– â– 

Overnighting in a layby on the A42 North, during the Summer, about 1a.m. needed a pee, so jumped out of passenger door, wearing just me under crackers :blush: . Forgot that there was a 20’ bank beside truck and dissappeared down it at a vast rate of knots!

Climbing back up was ok, no damage done, until I reached the top, to find 2 old dears in a car behind my truck, lights on, staring, with a shocked look on their faces, a quick wave from me and the fastest recorded time for climbing back into my wagon…

John

Truckette:
Then there was the incident with the naked chap in the toilets, but I wont go into that! :blush:

Oh, go on… :wink:

cornish trucker:
Overnighting in a layby on the A42 North, during the Summer, about 1a.m. needed a pee, so jumped out of passenger door, wearing just me under crackers :blush: . Forgot that there was a 20’ bank beside truck and dissappeared down it at a vast rate of knots!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read all week :exclamation:

I must be mad mentioning this as well, but RobK will probably like it.

Can’t remember where I was parked, but it was another late night call of nature, climbing out of the cab on the passenger side, when I slipped on step, catching the waist band of my under crackers on the door catch :open_mouth: . I was left hanging approx. 6" from the ground, while the said underwear headed North, before eventually giving way to gravity! :blush:

Now I fully understand, why if anyone complains about wearing a thong/g-string, on how uncomfortable it is and how an incident like this can raise the pitch of your vocal cords :blush: :blush: :blush:

John