Circle Express/JHC Haulage ADR/CPC Glasgow

Have been looking around for somewhere to do my periodic CPC (inc. ADR) and came across this company on the internet who apparently operate in Hillington. They claim to be JAUPT approved and show a JAUPT registration number but when I looked them up on the JAUPT site they don’t show up. Anybody any experience of them, either as haulage companies or training providers?

we have done work for both jhc and circle there is a large empty car park in hillington ind est that have trailers from these two companys with training writin on the side theres alao trailers from other co’s in there too with “L” plates on them thats all i know mate

kevinm1984:
we have done work for both jhc and circle there is a large empty car park in hillington ind est that have trailers from these two companys with training writin on the side theres alao trailers from other co’s in there too with “L” plates on them thats all i know mate

Cheers Kevin. I had a look on Google maps and I found the very car park that you are talking about. It seems their offices are just opposite that car park.