Childrens Convoy 23

The East Coast Truckers Childrens Convoy is just 2 weeks away, please start praying for some decent dry weather. 85 trucks 2 support vehicles 8 police motorcycles 1 police car and a motorcoach on sodden wet roads will not be my idea of fun. but the show must go on. come and see the biggest and best mobile truck show any where in the world and its all free. Just bring a smile and a wave.

WOT NO RED SCANIA■■?

why didnt you tell us sooner !!!

Wait for it

We haven’t mentioned the 23rd EAST COAST TRUCKERS CHILDRENS CHARITY CONVOY for at least 10mins. Don’t forget will ya! :laughing: :laughing:

Unfortunately as with ‘Crowfield’ this year work will once again keep me away from the convoy. However I will be thinking of you all, and wishing I was there with you, I miss taking part. If I get back for the Sunday I will head straight for the seafront. Have a great day.

is there a child driving that truck glenn, or are you just far away :laughing: :laughing:

sadly, im the same as dieselcowboy, work keeps me away this year as with last year, and i can honestly say it is my favourite day of the year, it gives you such a sense of fulfillment being part of it, its so humbling

have a great one, and ill be thinking of you guys and girls

Sorry yr not gonna be there boys, another year hopefully.