Help please! 25th childrens convoy

Good morning. This year is the 25th EAST COAST TRUCKERS CHARITY CHILDRENS CONVOY. Everything is coming together nicely. 100 trucks and drivers. 92 Children. 50+ support staff. But we still need more marshalls for Great Yarmouth sea front. 120 to be precise.
You will be supplied with a Hi Viz, Lanyard and ID badge. £5 Meal voucher for a sea front resturant. And at the end, a small goody bag. You also get to stand and watch the UK’s biggest convoy of trucks with precious cargo’s, up close and personal. Ear plugs supplied!!! Click the link for a peek at what to expect. il.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxbzaB9c … re=related

If you can help for the day, it would be appreciated. Many from TNUK came last year, some from over 300 miles away. I’m sure they’ll testify that they had a good time.

Please call Darin on 07966397733 Quote Trucknet please.

Thank you. Rob Billman. Chairman & Convoy director to the East coast truckers charity.

Mr Vain,when is it?A date would be helpful :smiley:

extrucker:
Mr Vain,when is it?A date would be helpful :smiley:

HA HA!!! HOW DAFT AM I!!!

SUNDAY THE 29TH OF AUGUST. You would need to be booked in with Darin by 4pm. The convoy travels thru Gt Yarmouth sea front from 6pm onwards.

Thank you extrucker. :laughing:

Both me and my wife marshalled last year and had such a good time we both immediately volunteered for this years convoy. It is a great day out made all the better by the warm welcome you recieve from all at the ECTC and culminating with the lump in the throats and even the tears when you see all the kids in the trucks enjoying themselves with their respective drivers and families.

Oh, and you get to take the ■■■■ out of Gogzy in person as well, what other excuse do you need to go :wink:

I would loved to be involved in this event,and being in Luton,Yarmouth is not that far to travel but I am driving that weekend,helping a mate out.Please post next year’s date as early as possible as I would like to volunteer.

Always the way innit?

At the front of any traffic jam you’ll find the Old Bill!

I take my hat off to everyone who makes the day possible. I won’t be there myself but if I can throw some shekels your way just let me know.

Bless you all!

BTT!

BUMP!