Cherry

Does anyone know where I can buy red diesel for a fridge trailer not too far off the beaten track on the route between Hinckley and Spalding using a diesel direct fuel card?

Silver_Surfer:
Does anyone know where I can buy red diesel for a fridge trailer not too far off the beaten track on the route between Hinckley and Spalding using a diesel direct fuel card?

:wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

ring these. but i can’t be sure.

Pace Sutterton

01205 462800Holbeach Road
Boston

PE20 2LG

what about J23 truckstop at Shepshed?

Thanks for the replies, cryptic or otherwise. :laughing: I’ll try Chandlers in Spalding they sell bulk so will hopefully sell by the tank full. Strange that more service stations along that main food route to the midlands don’t sell the Gas Oil.

The Fuel Station at Tallington (in between Stamford and Market Deeping) Sells Red, not sure about the card tho. There is plenty of room to turn around and it’s not far off the beaten track.

Deepinvet:
The Fuel Station at Tallington (in between Stamford and Market Deeping) Sells Red, not sure about the card tho. There is plenty of room to turn around and it’s not far off the beaten track.

is tallington not a bit far out with weight limits and all?? what route you taking mate from hinkley to spalding as there a few ways.