Corley fuel card

Hi all, just a quick question.

A brief search didn’t turn up much of a result in previous threads.

Tomorrow I’m working in the Rugby and Coventry area, I’ll have a BP fuel card. Some one once told me that the Shell garage at Corley services on the M6 accepted BP fuel cards. Could anyone honestly say that they are certain that this is true?

It’s only a small issue really, Leicester forest east services on the M1 seems a little out of the way to go for fuel and I don’t really want to chance one of the smaller garages in the towns. Some of the local ones I’ve scoped out on Google street view look a bit tight with low canopies and just not very arctic friendly in general.

Thanks guys and gals. :grimacing:

Wouldn’t think a BP card would be accepted by Shell but if you come off J2 of the M6 and head in towards Hospital and Coventry there is a BP garage with HGV Lane within a mile

Dave-ECF:
Wouldn’t think a BP card would be accepted by Shell but if you come off J2 of the M6 and head in towards Hospital and Coventry there is a BP garage with HGV Lane within a mile

Thank you Dave. Thats made my shift tomorrow a little easier.

bp.com/extendedsectiongeneri … Id=7072220

Make sure you click search again after selecting the truck icon :slight_smile:

Just in case it’s useful to anyone the Texaco on the B4113 in Exhall, towards Bedworth, just up from the Bayton Rd Ind Est has a 4.3m canopy but you’ll need to drop the trailer on the ind est somewhere if it’s a 13.6m as I’ve always thought it looks too busy and tight otherwise.

A lot of Texacos do take BP cards but you’d need to double check to be sure as I think there’s a minority that don’t.

Own Account Driver:
Just in case it’s useful to anyone the Texaco on the B4113 in Exhall, towards Bedworth, just up from the Bayton Rd Ind Est has a 4.3m canopy but you’ll need to drop the trailer on the ind est somewhere if it’s a 13.6m as I’ve always thoughb it looks too busy and tight otherwise

A lot of Texacos do take BP cards but you’d need to double check to be sure as I think there’s a minority that don’t.

It needs to be bp UK card and not europe

if you come off at junction 3 and head into nuneaton there is a bp garage opposite the george eliot hospital that we filled up at when i was on dhl…also cov…junction 2 and head towards A45…right at 2nd island and there is a BP just down on the left past morrisons.(this is the cov hospital one i think?)