LocationFAILWORTH, MANCHESTER, LANCS
Hours55+ HOURS PER WEEK MON TO FRI EARLY STARTS/LATE FINISH
Wage £292.80 PER WEEK
Work PatternDays , Evenings , Nights
EmployerBrian Prescott Ltd
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
UK and National deliveries. ADR Licence preferred but not essential. May involve transporting chemicals. Will include some overnight stays. This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this regulation call ACAS or download “Your Guide to the Working Time Regulations” from the DTI website dti.gov.uk/publications.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 0161 6814898 and asking for Mr Mike Prescott.

If you are looking for work, Tax Credits could top up your earnings
This vacancy meets the requirements of the National Minimum Wage Act

I can beat that, County Turf Scunthorpe are advertising for C+E driver to deliver turf mainly in the London area 2/3 drops per day using a Moffet, 3/4 nights out per week, £6.20 per hour.

contact the job centre and tell them you can only average 48hrs a week, so advertising a 55 hr week aint quite right!!

Eddie, you didn’t beat it mate… it works out @ 5.32 ph, will involve overnight stays… :open_mouth:

This industry’s going backwards not forwards. wouldn’t you think advisers at the employment service would have a little knowledge about working time.

:confused: :confused:

That firm could double the hourly rate and i still would not work for them even tho i’m looking for a job right now.
does john wayne and indians spring to mind here as in bunch of.

Mike-C:
contact the job centre and tell them you can only average 48hrs a week, so advertising a 55 hr week aint quite right!!

They may offer you working for a ■■■■■■ service with earning till £7000.-/Week
jobcentreplus has Job like that in Offer.(Not allways)

lennox1:
what aload of [zb]

Job Title CLASS 1 DRIVER OLH/56270

LocationFAILWORTH, MANCHESTER, LANCS
Hours55+ HOURS PER WEEK MON TO FRI EARLY STARTS/LATE FINISH
Wage £292.80 PER WEEK
Work PatternDays , Evenings , Nights
EmployerBrian Prescott Ltd
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
UK and National deliveries. ADR Licence preferred but not essential. May involve transporting chemicals. Will include some overnight stays. This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this regulation call ACAS or download “Your Guide to the Working Time Regulations” from the DTI website dti.gov.uk/publications.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 0161 6814898 and asking for Mr Mike Prescott.

If you are looking for work, Tax Credits could top up your earnings
This vacancy meets the requirements of the National Minimum Wage Act

292.80 is for a 55 +hrs is that take home dont same rite

Tin pot firms paying tin pot money attract tin pot drivers .The kind of driver no-one else would employ !

If that £292.80 is for 55 hrs, it doesn’t even meet the National Minimum Wage. It’s 3p/hr short.

Methinks it’s a typical job centre ad and the £292.80 is actually 40hrs.

If you divide £292.80 by 55 you get £5.3236363636363636363636363636364

If you divide £292.80 by 40 you get £7.32

More like it and a round figure too.

Edward Teller:
I can beat that, County Turf Scunthorpe are advertising for C+E driver to deliver turf mainly in the London area 2/3 drops per day using a Moffet, 3/4 nights out per week, £6.20 per hour.

No you cant because 55 hrs = 11 hrs per day

55 divided by 11 = just under £5.33 ph :wink: :wink: :wink:

Where did I say how many hours it is?.

Edward Teller:
Where did I say how many hours it is?.

You did’nt you Quoted £6.20 ph :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: