Mc burney transport

Hi folks is any one on for them of here? If so what they like to work for? And what’s the rates? Heard there looking for drivers

Cheers in advance andy c

Use the search function buddy there was a similar thread a few weeks back I think.

Certainly worse places to work…

The hourly rate ain’t the greatest, but plenty of work, also they run shifts which encorporate weekends

Cheers for the info guys. No sure if a fancy working over the weekend will give them a phone and see what the Crack is.

Cheers andy c

I had an interview assesment last saturday got offered a job turned it down, 12 hour days incorporate some weekends about £515 a week before deductions so abt 400 ish pickup which for a 60 hour week aint great thats the reason i turned it down.If it had been say another £40-£50 a week would of taken it like. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

mateddy41:
I had an interview assesment last saturday got offered a job turned it down, 12 hour days incorporate some weekends about £515 a week before deductions so abt 400 ish pickup which for a 60 hour week aint great thats the reason i turned it down.If it had been say another £40-£50 a week would of taken it like. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Your comment on here has made me laugh this job is better then no job at all, there appears to be a hell of a lot of brilliant professionals on here!

Slab Murphy:

mateddy41:

Your comment on here has made me laugh this job is better then no job at all, there appears to be a hell of a lot of brilliant professionals on here!

there are a lot of people still looking for the £700 a week job! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Slab Murphy:

mateddy41:

had you thought that he might not be out of work?

To add my explanation to slab murphys comment i currently have a job doing around 50 odd hours a week earning a pick up of about £440, without weekends. I have never been on the dole and never intend to be if i did"t have a job i would off snapped this up asap.

I am not work shy and worked in manchester for 3 years doing 12 hours excluding the 40mile trip there and back for a £350 pick up then minus fuel of £50 a week . I do not count myself to better than any other driver out there, Please dont be so quick to judge :confused:

mateddy41:

That’s for day men add another 9 hours a week onto that for tramping and £20 night out money also good kit, handy work, and run 100% legal. Not too bad at all.

Yeh was gutted really to no take it but just wernt enough money for me, an can only do day shifts and no nites out due to me girl workin evenings :frowning:

Also be warned there’s at least 1 higher up who is a regular on here

Ah but does he ever post or is he just a lurker.