Champions !!!

Sorry all,
But congratualtions to โ€ฆ

!!!MANCHESTER UNITED !!!

Roll on the 21st of May 2008.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

WHO? WHAT FOR? :laughing:

Well deserved :laughing:

No doubt their loyal supporters in Exeter and Sevenoaks will be celebrating. I imagine that most Manchester people will be wondering tonight about Sven and the future of the team they all support.

Grundril:
Roll on the 21st of May 2008.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I get the idea that this date will go down in history for all the wrong reasonsโ€ฆRussians make Alf Garnett look liberal and the opportunity to have both red and blue peopleโ€™s heads to kick in will prove to be irresistable to them.

To an extent I agreeโ€ฆhoever i thin it will be down to foregin fans !!!

I must be in a minority. I support Man Utd, I live in Manchester and I go to the games.
Unique I think as opposed to minority!

HAPPY DAY YESTERDAY!!!

Ronaldo:
I must be in a minority. I support Man Utd, I live in Manchester and I go to the games.
Unique I think as opposed to minority!

HAPPY DAY YESTERDAY!!!

Minority? Unique more like!!!

Football :unamused:, as interesting as watching paint dry. Though I would be interested in a part time job that involves no skill and pays 60 grand a week. Count me out having a bath with a load of blokes, maybe I could join a ladies team?

Tiger.

I donโ€™t like Man U or Chelski but i canโ€™t wait to watch fight nightโ€ฆerr i mean the big game :wink:

Surely the people runing this competition must know what theyโ€™re heading for, pure madness

At least them Russians wont mess about with any hooliganism, they will be whitewashing the gulags as we speak :stuck_out_tongue:

A few baton charges as the fans arrive should make interesting viewing :smiley:

'moan the Rangers :smiley: :smiley: