Football

It all kicks off tomorrow the best league in the world, I cant wait after the terrible world cup I need something to lift me back up, shame I support the Villa no money, no manager and selling our best player to them northern oil monkeys for good money but the whoever the manager will be isn’t going to see much of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Randy bugger doesn’t parade the new leader after the transfer deadline.

Now I know the football club should be run as a business so we don’t end up like pot less pompey but if you sell your best player then you have got to replace them with at least a couple of players come on its not like we dont need players half of them are injured and the other half are still having there backsides wiped.

Still I will still be cheering my boys in claret and blue, my biggest problem is I’m Villa thru and thru

Come on then whos got money on who to win the league

Think my money is on Man Utd, you know how tight the joks are Sir Alex isnt going to want to miss out on his brucey bonus again

And I hope Man City get relegated I can dream

Been looking forward to tomorrow for ages. I’m setting of in about 4 hours to drive up to Edinburgh for our first game of the season and I’m like a kid at Christmas. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Mind you all those feelings may be gone by 5 o’clock tomorrow afternoon. Saw them in a friendly at Millwall two weeks ago and we won 3 - 2 in a bloody good game for a friendly so hopefully we can kick the season off to a good start by beating St. Johnstone.

There’s nothing quite like the first day of the season. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats a good drive to support your team mate fair play to you.

I love going down the Villa, I have been sat here watching sky sports news for about a week now virtually non stop especially with O Neil and Milner thing going on, really dont want him to go but think it is inevitable and really am gutted about Martin.

Just hope we get off to a good start and can get some one in soon, dont know why but I wouldnt mind seeing Sven the only thing I worry about is the fact that because we have no money we will look to foreign players because they are cheaper than a british player with premiership quality.

Good luck for tomorrow coffee :smiley:

Big Brummie Macca:
Thats a good drive to support your team mate fair play to you.

I love going down the Villa, I have been sat here watching sky sports news for about a week now virtually non stop especially with O Neil and Milner thing going on, really dont want him to go but think it is inevitable and really am gutted about Martin.

Just hope we get off to a good start and can get some one in soon, dont know why but I wouldnt mind seeing Sven the only thing I worry about is the fact that because we have no money we will look to foreign players because they are cheaper than a british player with premiership quality.

Good luck for tomorrow coffee :smiley:

And good luck to you and the Villa too mate. I try to get up to a game at least once a month during the season and I also go to Luton games because I like to support the local team. My boy and I have just been looking at the fixtures for the season to work out what games we are going to try to get to.

My worry about the O’Neil situation is I want him to find another club quickly before Celtic work out how crap Neil Lennon is, sack him and MoN goes back to Darkhead. :imp: :wink:

What a start to the season, Blackpool winning 4-0 and would of been sitting top tonight if it wasn’t for Chelsea.

Villa were great today and showed up the bad side of O Neil the way if he falls out with a player he is done for, Luke Young I thought was excellent today. I think we played well all over the park and well done to McDonald dont know if he would make a good full time manager but a good start.

I would love for Randy to turn round and say Milner is not going any where he is no longer for sale after the performance he put in today we are really, really going to miss him. I dont think it is going to happen though so I am just hoping Ireland is going to be a decent replacement for him but I know who I would love to see playing in midfield still for us.

Early days but an exciting start

COME ON VILLA