Manchester united

What happened to Man U ?
Most surprised that there is no thread about the game today :laughing: .

pinched from another site :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am 1-6 Man Utd fan at the moment.

My job is to control the crowds at Old Trafford. As the fouth goal flew in for City, I saw loads of people fly past me leaving early.

I said to one of them, “Hey mate, I understand, it must be ■■■■ watching your team play this badly, a lot of people would leave early as well…”

He replied, “What? No, if I don’t leave now I won’t make it back to London in time for my local team QPR’s game against Chelsea”

There’ll be some SIX stomachs in the red half of Manchester ahead of work tomorrow…

What do Man Utd and 80’s Dance group Yazz have in common.

They’re both backed by a Plastic Population.

United fans must be feeling six to their stomach’s after that result.

So Man City finally beat United…

And it only cost 260.1 million pounds

I bet Alex Ferguson will be outdrinking the average Scottish Alcoholic 6-1 tonight

I can see these Man City winning against Man United jokes becoming a bit of a Clichy.

That was the first time man u have lost at home for 18 months,
It’s also the first time that Alex ferguson has been seen pointing to his watch an telling the fourth official “thats enough”.

Did anyone else feel that tremor?

Oh, wait it was just the balance of power shifting from one side of Manchester to the other.

I can’t wait for the new Six and the City film based in Manchester.

A United fan had a banner at Old Trafford saying 1 9 a City fan took it off him and turned it upside down where it said 6 1.

i just tried to get on the man utd app on my iphone but it keeps crashing with the error code 1-6

Monday morning… Mrs Ferguson:
Wake up Alex, its 7 already!!
Alex: What? Hey? How? ■■■■■■■ hell have they scored another one■■?"

And Manchester United blame their 6-1 defeat on resting one of their best and most influential players.

Howard Webb.

I wonder if I should ask a man united fan where my sick swan is.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Monday morning Mrs Ferguson says to Alex, “Wake up dear its 7.”
Alex says, “Ferk me they aint scored again have they?”

Man U Supporters Helpline 0900–61616161