CE Assessment booked

Hi all

Went to Ritchies and CTG in Glasgow to see who I got a better feeling from, and CTG won. Got assessment Monday 14/02/11. I can ask all me questions then but so far its £36.00 for assessment, £133.00 a day training and £150.00 for the test. The tests are two times a week at their yard so no long wait for a slot.

I’ve been at DHL Boots through NAS agency for five months now. Every so often there’s an artic waiting for me and I need to tell them I’m Class 2 and ship the goods to a rigid. I think this pees them off a little and I’m afraid they might stop my shifts because of this. Once I get Class 1, DHL will (hopefully) do an assessment on me so I wont have to wait two years for any class 1 work.

Ok, its back onto the DSA cd-rom for some refreshing :smiley:

Cheers, Allan

Good luck with it then & pleased you took the time to have a look round

Ok, its back onto the DSA cd-rom for some refreshing

Sorry but may I ask why :question: :question:

I know there’s no theory but its been three years since i done class 2 so some refreshing wont do any harm.

VolvoFire:
I know there’s no theory but its been three years since i done class 2 so some refreshing wont do any harm.

Ok sorry but as I say I am just a nosey ■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:

Done assessment last Friday, all went well. Done lots of trailers with council which seemed to help when reversing into bay on test track. Only thing is the soonest I can start is April 15th, so I phoned Ritchies and am booked in for March 5th. 5 days course with test at end. Can’t wait now… :smiley: