CE Assessment

Just got back from my CE assessment. I loved it! I got complimented on the use of mirrors, and was told at the end that I was confident with the size of the vehivle and positioning is good. Bad points - too fast approach at junctions and rbouts - no surprise there, also, going round one corner, I had the clutch down so was coasting - ripe for a jack-knife :open_mouth: . Some of it really was that, but some of it was probs getting used to another gearbox and clutch bite point. Even reversed it around a corner to park next to a container - a bit snake-like but not too bad for a 1st go (had to take a shunt at one point).

NO KERBS! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So anyway, he has put me down for 6+1 so it is a bit pricey (no grants available now :cry: ) Around £1400.

Anyways, now I am home, I need to actually book the dates. I will do another diary when I am actually on the training.

All Sounds good John. I am also like you in that I
sometimes approach at junctions and rbouts
to fast. Very good on not hitting any KERBS.
What truck and trailer are you using and how many axles
on the trailer :question: I look forward to reading your training dairy
John and good luck :smiley: .

Good luck JayHoe.
That looks like it was a good easement drive.
Having the clutch in means you are not in control of the vehicle & as the tail normally weighs more than the dog, it’s the dog that gets wagged.

That sound good JayHoe, do you fancy giving somewhere else a try just to see what they charge you? Sorry for the belated reply :unamused:.