Career change HELP!

I want a carrer change and would like to drive artic lorrys ( all ways did as a little boy ) i only hav a driving liecne and iv just got the D1 and D4 to send off so how do i go about getting my C plus E liecne ? we hav a training center just down the road and they hav given me the paper work to fill out , but ive been on the jobs sites and most people only want people with 2 years ex how im i to get a job if and when i pass all the tests ?

The same as most other newbies tbh but it has always been the same be careful as there are a lot of experienced & new drivers out there looking for work

Depends where you live & what the job market is like there you could have a look at that to see if it is worth it

Did your local provider give you a price :question: for Cat C then CE :question: Do you need the initial dcpc or have you got grandfather rights :question: will they do your medical :question: book your theory & HPT :question: does the price inc VAT & test :question: sorry but im just a nosey woman

May be have a good luck round this forum a there is a lot of help & advice on here

Welcome to the madhouse

A look at this

drivingtheory4all.co.uk/Public/Default.aspx

You may need to lear this

online.businesslink.gov.uk/Trans … hicles.pdf

This may be of some use

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503949#p503949

hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/

animal:
… sorry but im just a nosey woman …

:open_mouth: Blimey Ang, that’s the first completely untrue thing I’ve ever seen you write on here!! :open_mouth:

The questions you asked are the very questions that every person looking for LGV driving tuition should be asking in order to protect their hard earned money from the unscrupulous elements of the driver training industry. :wink:

Then come the other questions about asking to visit the training school to see the vehicles and speak directly with the folks there. :smiley: