Car Horn?

Anyone got any reccomendations on decent car horns? Mine has gone so im needing a new one. Wouldnt mind something with a bit of punch to it.
Im sure someone on here mentioned one before but ive had a quick search and theres more posts on truckhorns(obviously)

Cheers

ive seen this come up on a few van forums im a member of, the one that keeps popping up is stebel nautilus. Ive never had one, i decided to fit an air supply and air horn on my van :laughing:

Why do you need a bit of punch to something you will probably only use a couple of times a year?

stuartrobbie:
ive seen this come up on a few van forums im a member of, the one that keeps popping up is stebel nautilus. Ive never had one, i decided to fit an air supply and air horn on my van :laughing:

Thats what ive gone for :sunglasses: Got it for £13 from Halfrauds, not bad. They dont stock them any more. Just got it get it mounted now and wired up. Hopefully i can just wire it up in place of the normal horn and skip the relay.
I have a 15a fuse in already, it does say it will take around 20a. So just changing the fuse would be good? The wire seems to be pretty thick on it already.

Get yourself an American train horn. Hours of fun guaranteed when you give someone / something a blast.

this is my Transit van, also had a poor horn…HAD

Click to view.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: I like it, nice van :sunglasses:
What lights are they in your grill? Just some 12v LED marker lights?

yeah, if you scroll through the photobucket there are more pictures. its changed since the last photo on there.

My last van had bulbs all round, but this one has 12v LEDs instead.

www.hornblasters.com :sunglasses: