New air horns

Found my next air horns but its trying to find them now

Ones from 5 secs :slight_smile:

What’s the best air horns you’ve heared ?

I don’t think you can beat the brass train horns made by Desilux when they are sounded both together .

Ice road trucker style

bubsy06:
Ice road trucker style

I think Rick from ice road has the horn at 5 sec few videos of it on you tune :slight_smile:.

My truck currently has Scania standard horn plus TGV horn and a 2 tone horn being a Irish truck :slight_smile:
Fancy a 3 tone one in place of the 2 tone one And replacing the TGV horn with above horn :sunglasses:

You can get electric ones that play loads of different tunes like dukes of hazard. Not as nice as a deep trombone air horn though. I find the train ones a bit much tbh.

There can be few things in life more embarrassing than driving an Iveco towards a motorway bridge crowded with kids giving it the pumping sign to hear your booming air horns and what they get is a weedy “meep” sounding just like an asthmatic Roadrunner! :smiling_imp:

If you click on this link and forward it to 4:00 you’ll hear a bit of bull horn New York style!

youtu.be/mn8sSAysNpQ

Regards SB.

smokinbarrels:
If you click on this link and forward it to 4:00 you’ll hear a bit of bull horn New York style!

youtu.be/mn8sSAysNpQ

Regards SB.

Bit of Audi TT Bull Horning :slight_smile:

I prefer the “ChItty chitty bang bang” type.
Easy to fit,just bolt onto the mirror arm.
Parp parp. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not much point in having any type of horn in modern day britain.

I think i read some where they use them in India to let other truckers know there truck is bigger and there coming

Legend_Scania:

smokinbarrels:

youtu.be/mn8sSAysNpQ

Regards SB.

Bit of Audi TT Bull Horning :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qojOvrHKdww&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That looks like an emergency hairdresser on their way to some sort of perming gone wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=-T0F8smtZr0

Skip to 21 seconds, and you’ll get a blast of one of mine

smokinbarrels:

youtu.be/mn8sSAysNpQ

Regards SB.

Love it! Can’t beat some fire engines sounding off!

Love the Indian ones, where can I get one ? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

philberg182:

Which one :slight_smile:

Legend_Scania:

philberg182:

Which one :slight_smile:

One in a car in uk Pretty loud :slight_smile:

The second horn you hear on the coach vid. :grimacing: :grimacing:

philberg182:
The second horn you hear on the coach vid. :grimacing: :grimacing:

One I want wonder if anyone on here from India or know anyone from India who can tell us what there called, had a google can’t see what it’s called :confused: