Can anyone remember midland freight services in ashbourne

hi all just wundering if anyone here nows or use to work for this compony as im after a few photos of any of there trucks thanks

hello, try old haulage companies stoke on trent on here, pretty sure if you go through the pages ive seen some pics of mfs, thats the company that took on jl coopers of milton container work. happy hunting.

chrisv:
hello, try old haulage companies stoke on trent on here, pretty sure if you go through the pages ive seen some pics of mfs, thats the company that took on jl coopers of milton container work. happy hunting.

Hiya…mfs is john fernyhough and its moorland farm services he run from longsdon and his yard was in stoke.
john served his time with jack wild and later was the J in j&m rentals with malc harrison.later becoming MFS
john stil dose truck sales and IICR Export.I,ve never herd of midland freight services…
John

hi flat out,my mate used to work for midland freight ashbourne,unfortunately they went bust.Will ask him if he has any pics.

jasonbrown:
hi flat out,my mate used to work for midland freight ashbourne,unfortunately they went bust.Will ask him if he has any pics.

yes thats the one i started there when the compony went into partnership with morret intenational sometime in the 90s and was there there right up intill the end