Can anyone reccomend a good

Digital SLR camera? Around the £300 mark maybe? If can get a good branded one for cheaper all the better. Ive checked a few websites.

CHeers.

Might be a good idea to ask this question on the photo forum :bulb: :question:

Thought the Transport pic forum was just for:-

The place for all you anoraks and lorryspotters to post up your favourite truck-related piccies…and comment on other peoples!

scottishcruiser:
Thought the Transport pic forum was just for:-

The place for all you anoraks and lorryspotters to post up your favourite truck-related piccies…and comment on other peoples!

Rarely visit that forum but I would imagine they would know the best cameras to use…

Ask Gogzy I think he is into photography.

Was looking for him on MSN Bubsy but isn’t on :frowning:

scottishcruiser:
Was looking for him on MSN Bubsy but isn’t on :frowning:

PM him, he is on-line on the forum.

I have a Canon 350 DSLR. Its a good camera and great fun to use, SLR’s being a world away from compacts in what you can do. But then you’ll know that since you want one! Only downside is always having to look through view finder, no good for quick snaps, esp. while driving. (I know, before anyone says anything)

I don’t think you could do much worse than send a PM to Martin Benjamins, he seems to know his way round a box brownie. He also put me onto some brilliant GIMP software I think. I am sure that was Martin. If you cannot get him, take his advice.

Martin Benjamins:

porsche:
amazing photos. what type of camera have you?

thanks…a Konica-minolta Dynax 5d

did somebody call my name? lol, ill try help you out SC give me a few hours ill go trawling the net for you

i know i told you how much my camera cost me lol, bit too much tbh lol.

Can anyone make a decider between the Nikon D40 and the Sony Alpha 200■■

cant go wrong with a nikon man