MAYDAYMAYDAY

Ooops ! This trip has come out backwards…

what camera are you using there. the pictures are of exceptional quality and very crisp and clear.

i bet that was a nice relaxing area away from the hustle and bustle of every day life

Congatulations !! You win the prize !! You are the only one to show any interest in fresh air .No diesel fumes = No response. :laughing:
Yeah, its a Canon 30D EOS with a Canon EFS 17-85mm lens . But I wouldn’t recommend it for taking shots from a moving truck ,unless you are passenger ,it weighs nearly 3kg so its not practical to hold with one hand ; altho I do at times…

superb pics…if you had to describe England in pics they would be it…Lovelly… If only today was like that instead of pouring with rain here in south lincs.

Dude; your sensor needs cleaning :bulb:

Mikejk:
Dude; your sensor needs cleaning :bulb:

Yeah,I know ,but it costs around £66 to clean it & since I don’t make money out of this lark I like to think its my PC monitor that needs cleaning… :laughing:
Must remember not to take snaps of the sky & all will be well .
It has spent a lot of time in Thailand so when I leave a car or building with AC & go into fresh air it gets condensation & that causes the spots.I will get around to cleaning it one day ;but Mr Perfect I ain’t ( Unless there’s money in it ) :wink:

really nice pics Harry :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

liked them when you first posted them, just didn’t get round to posting a reply :blush: :blush: :blush:

probably lots of others did the same - 134 page views :wink:

How can you tell when your sensor needs cleaning? Because those shots look fantastic.

And err…would you mind if I used a couple to have as the background on my desktop? :slight_smile:

Hi harry, Sorry mate, I’ve only just noticed this topic. :blush:

It’s been mentioned already, but those pics really are of an outstandingly high quality. :smiley:
I wish I could take such good pics; is it all down to the quality of the camera??

nice pics harry lovley countryside where ever you were

mafry64:
How can you tell when your sensor needs cleaning? Because those shots look fantastic.

And err…would you mind if I used a couple to have as the background on my desktop? :slight_smile:

If you look at the shots of the tree with the jetstream ; the sky has dirty spots on it as you would get on a windscreen. That is either dust or condensation marks on the focal plane ,which is a membrane built in the camera. Before it was the film so dust was not a problem because the film was being unwound -rewound ,but now the strip of ‘film’ is a permanent fixture. Olympus brought out a camera that which vibrates the focal plane therefor shifting the dust. For a long while I used two cameras ;a 20D EOS with a telephoto lens & a 30D with a close up so I didn’t have to change lens & let the dust in but I was lugging about 6kgs around with me & long distance planes allow only 10kgs cabin stuff .
Feel free to use the snaps ; there’s no copyright on my gear.

mafry64:

If you look at the shots of the tree with the jetstream ; the sky has dirty spots on it as you would get on a windscreen. That is either dust or condensation marks on the focal plane ,which is a membrane built in the camera. Before it was the film so dust was not a problem because the film was being unwound -rewound ,but now the strip of ‘film’ is a permanent fixture. Olympus brought out a camera that which vibrates the focal plane therefor shifting the dust. For a long while I used two cameras ;a 20D EOS with a telephoto lens & a 30D with a close up so I didn’t have to change lens & let the dust in but I was lugging about 6kgs around with me & long distance planes allow only 10kgs cabin stuff .
Feel free to use the snaps ; there’s no copyright on my gear.

dieseldave:
Hi harry, Sorry mate, I’ve only just noticed this topic. :blush:

It’s been mentioned already, but those pics really are of an outstandingly high quality. :smiley:
I wish I could take such good pics; is it all down to the quality of the camera??

You need a decent SLR & good software to ‘develop’. I use a Canon 30D EOS & picasa software , which is a free download , & v.user friendly.