So the question is

If the Mercedes has to stop for any reason can you■■?

Driving up the M6 north earlier around junction 12 through the roadworks so limited to 50 mph.

After riding on the mercs arse for a mile or 2 the driver of the truck decided the merc wasn’t going to be bullied out of the way and proceeded to overtake in lane 3.

The picture is bad enough but that wasn’t the closest he got to his bumper.

wrong forum?
but pity you don’t have shot of reg or trailer number and “accidentally” post on downtons twitter
:wink:

I was unsure where to post it so thought it would get moved if I was too wrong [emoji38]

I have the reg but not photographed.

:blush:

How did you manage to take that picture?is your dash cam mounted on your steering wheel?
2 wrongs n all that…

Manky gloves perched on the dash are a sign of a quality driver :unamused:

ckm1981:
How did you manage to take that picture?is your dash can mounted on your steering wheels?
2 wrongs n all that…

Good point. Id say trying to take a picture when your driving is much more dangerous than tailgating.

The-Snowman:

ckm1981:
How did you manage to take that picture?is your dash can mounted on your steering wheels?
2 wrongs n all that…

Good point. Id say trying to take a picture when your driving is much more dangerous than tailgating.

The great thing about technology is it comes in all shapes and forms.
Smart watch… camera…

Should have known better really than to post what I thought was appalling driving and far from professional on a professional drivers forum!

Live and learn and all that. Having witnessed so many other people’s posts being pulled apart by others on here because they are so perfect!

Such is life…

Name & shame them Sutty, these A/holes need taking off the road, the speed limits are there because the lanes are thin, I do 50 on the roadworks keeping it steady, so why the F do these heroes keep flying past me, inches away from wiping out my very expensive mirror ?

ckm1981:
How did you manage to take that picture?is your dash cam mounted on your steering wheel?
2 wrongs n all that…

point and shoot… take a few photos on one click. remember you don’t need too look through a lens any more