Cab odours.

However hard you try,all the trucks i have lived in,get that stale smell,that you can not get rid off,is it the rain that gets in,and goes stale,in places where you can not clean.Air fresheners,washing daily,open the windows when cooking,that is not the reason.
Foreign drivers will not eat in their cabs,in all weathers,they will eat by the side of the trailer,or inside it,and some will lift the tilt or tautliner sheet up with wooden boards to make a tent to shelter in,if it is raining.
Is the bad odour made by the engine with the heat,in the gear box area.?

It could be halitosis :confused:

Wet musty dog hair smell.

Your nose is too close to your bum. :wink:

toby1234abc:
Wet musty dog hair smell.

Treat the dog to a shampoo :slight_smile:

The dog is bald as a coot,poor mut.

So is it the rain, the grub, or the dog Toby? I swear to God, I can’t keep up with you mate :laughing:

The wife ■■■■■■■ doesnt help.

Keep off the beans!

Leave a Trout under the bunk that will take your mind off the stale smell. And it will be a great ice breaker when your sat with a load of untalkative drivers in an RDC, although anouncing “I have a trout under my bunk” might get you a few funny looks.

how many trucks are running 24/7 with employed drivers, agency drivers, previous operators and their employed/agency drivers etc etc etc

ever wondered just how many litres of ■■■■ have been pumped into the drivers seat :question:

scanny77:
how many trucks are running 24/7 with employed drivers, agency drivers, previous operators and their employed/agency drivers etc etc etc

ever wondered just how many litres of ■■■■ have been pumped into the drivers seat :question:

I thought that served the day driver right for knocking my mirrors out of line on a regular basis

Man made fibres/fabric drivers seat + driver with bad personal hygiene & a sweaty arse or trampers that don’t wash all week :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

scanny77:

post of the year bar none! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scanny77:

IIRC there was a tv program a few years ago that calculated how many litres of ■■■■ had been pumped into the average airline seat over a year, must be quite similar. Will see if I can dig it out.
All I do remember is that for those airlines where the seat doubles as a floatation device incase of ditching on water… I’d not go near the things!

A must read:

heptune.com/■■■■■.html
4-■■■■.gif