C&E Next week

Well the time has finally arrived, Next week I will be doing my C&E training culminating with the test on Monday 22nd, I won’t be around until the 23rd to post as I do all my internet stuff in my current job!, wish me luck as I really want this as if this comes off I will be quitting an office life for good and joining the ranks full time

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Well, good luck mate. It’s hard work, but we know you can do it :smiley:

Good Luck.

Good luck and enjoy it.

Just remember every mistake you make has already been made by thousands of others. :slight_smile:

Wish you all the very very best of Luck Mike… Go get 'em Geeza…

The only thing I can advise is Slowwwww…

One thing I was told was that “You can only make progress in a straight line!!”…
when your manouvering, cornering, or anything other than driving in a straight line, you slow down, take your time, and do it safely…

Good luck buddy… Keep us posted on your progress… :wink:

Good look mikemay. I hope all goes
well and you pass :slight_smile: .

I’ve got to wish you the very best of luck. I hated taking tests so I hope you do better than I did .

good luck Mike! Il be doing my Class 2 within the next 3 weeks so hope it all goes according to plan [PASS]!!! Let us know the result!

Just a quick update for those of you who asked!

I failed! :blush:

Its not all bad though clipped a curb and missed a couple of gears, nothing that i cant rectify when i try again, trouble is i have got to wait 3 weeks :cry:

Not a bad week training all in all, felt overcome with it after the first day, but by Friday felt ready to take on the world!

I will keep trying

Mikey! :laughing:

Sorry to hear that Mike… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

But as my instructor kept saying… PUT IT BEHIND YOU… Concentrate on the next thing… :wink:

You’ll walk it next time cuz you know exactly what to expect… :smiley:

If it makes you feel any better, When I look at my model trucks above the telly, I’m still getting the ‘butter-fly-stomach’ feeling, even tho I passed… :confused: :confused:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Sorry to hear that Mikey,

That’s the sprit don’t give up and you will get
there also as Chrisie said PUT IT BEHIND YOU
and Concentrate on the next thing.

convoy :slight_smile:

Totaly agree with whats been already said… Sorry to hear you didnt make it this time mate…

But next time you’ll get it… Next time buddy… :wink:

Hard luck Mikey, hope you have more success in three weeks time. :smiley:

Dan.

good luck next time around :wink: :wink: :wink:

Don’t need to add anything Mike, but just to say Good Luck with the next one :wink: .