C+E Passed

Hiya all, well the time has come got get my bendy liecense :laughing: start training on tuesday with the test on friday, starting to get well nervous but also very exicted ill keep you all posted on the weeks progress.

Nick.

good luck with it mate hope it goes wells

There are some artic training tips via the link in my signature if you wanna read…

Aky31:
Hiya all, well the time has come got get my bendy liecense :laughing: start training on tuesday with the test on friday, starting to get well nervous but also very exicted ill keep you all posted on the weeks progress.

Nick.

You’ll enjoy it. Its more worrying when your stood next to the thing than it is driving.
Just listen to your instructor, get the adrenalin going when your driving and on your test and you should be just fine.
Don’t worry about making mistakes, it better you make them now than on the test and don’t panic if you do. :wink:

thank you all :smiley:

Good luck!

All the best Aky31 :smiley:
Look forward to the blog :smiley: :open_mouth: :sunglasses:
Stu

WELL!? lol

Kryptic as it may seem - My tip of the day is you’re thinking curves not steps when reversing :wink:

Hiay all soory the blogs abit late been a bit stressed out :frowning:

Tuesday morning rockd on at the office sort paperwork etc, then we went to the truck daily check & on to the coupling up, which wasnt as hard a i was thinking it could of being just need to remember look out for grease :unamused: lol.

Then we hit the open road my parnter for the week Willy drove first to the test pad for some reversing practice which im really happy with :smiley:. Then the time had come for me to scary the locals, still trying to get the hang of meet and greets :frowning: and approach speed need to be workd on.

Today well i think i left my brain at home, got the reverse no problem but on the open road everything seem to go to pot :blush: its was all most like i forgotten how to drive :open_mouth:. Think im strssing my self out about things i dont need to its like Willy said what the worst that can happen you fail.
I love driving around im just hoping tommo bring some better luck.

Im test on friday @ 9am

Well ill keep you updated tommo night about how the day went.

L8rs

Nick.

Aky31:
Today well i think i left my brain at home, got the reverse no problem but on the open road everything seem to go to pot :blush: its was all most like i forgotten how to drive :open_mouth:.

That is normal - tomorrow it will all come back with along with a lot of improvements and you will be wondering “what the hell happen on Wednesday” :exclamation: :confused: :confused: :question:

don’t let it get to you, you’ll be fine tomorrow once you’ve had time to relax a bit.

OMG what a day i must of had 10 cars cut me up, i thought i made progress this morning the drive went well but after dinner i just went to pot could of help to think tho i was maybe trying to hard. Then the last drive everything was bang on i was well pleased :smiley: .

Im off to chilax down for tommo morning the big day hehe Im testing at 10.30

WELL all is good i passed with 1 minor :smiley: plus i did my first run :open_mouth: about an hour after passing well pleased :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

How about editting the first post in this thread and add - PASSED to the title :bulb: :wink:

Brilliant mate!! Well done!

Pleased for ya’!!

BIG SMILE time!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
WELL DONE!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Stu

Well done matey congratulations :smiley:

well done mate,sounds like you got work lined up as well!! i’ll say that should be a double celebration :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That sounds like some pretty slick work, passing the test with a job in hand… Congratulations

Cheers Guys yerr was nice to drive with no one in the cab :smiley: but abit weird on the other hand lol :blush: