C+E Passed

Doesn’t everyone have those “where’s the instructor gone?” thoughts when they’ve spend day after day in the vehicle with them… and then it’s out on your own!

Well thats the second run now done :smiley: short run :frowning: went from penrith to kendal tripped paper and back to appleby was proper gud crack only thing i think i need to work on is the reversing but i hope it just comes with practice.

Will this is what i got to drive today goes like a train

BIG BIG congratulations on passing your test- and good luck for the future :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just goes to show things are not all doom and gloom-If you don’t get the licence then you will never get the job :smiley: :smiley:

Aky31:
Well thats the second run now done :smiley: short run :frowning: went from penrith to kendal tripped paper and back to appleby was proper gud crack only thing i think i need to work on is the reversing but i hope it just comes with practice.

Will this is what i got to drive today goes like a train

EH :exclamation: :exclamation: It looks nicely parked to me :smiley:

Double congratulations are in order I think. :smiley:

Congrats on the test pass and a great score on the minors :smiley:

Congrats on getting out on the road so soon :smiley:

Best of luck for the future :smiley:

Edit: And I like that truck, that is very nice indeed. :smiley:

well done and thats a pretty posh set of wheels :sunglasses:

well done it is a posh set of wheel but its a scania dont say no more

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on your “C+E” pass :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

:blush: :blush: :blush: Sorry it’s a bit late. :frowning: :blush: :blush: :frowning:

its ok DD ill let ya off :wink:

Aky31:
its ok DD ill let ya off :wink:

Cheers mate, I feel a bit better about it now. :blush:

If the date on that photo is correct, I dare say that that truck isn’t quite as shiny now…

Cant figure out how the change the date the lad i drove it for polishes it all the time its his pride and joy it gets washed off every night its back at his yard

fair play. everybody’s gotta love something. I reckon that if it’s worth £50k+ new, it’s worth showing some love to it.