C+E assessment

going for an assessment at a place called JLD Training on saturday, based in banbury sound like a top bunch. And subject to not making a total hash of it will be doing my C+E very soon why i hear you ask, just because I’d like to get it done and hopefully it will show potential employers that I am willing to invest in myself to benefit their companies. Probably won’t work to start with but hey!

Also got my hi-ab training booked for this coming tuesday so that’ll be another string added to the currently single stringed bow.

Lets be havin ya :sunglasses:

Say hello to member Big D (Dave) for me :smiley: - he is likely to be your LGV instructor/assessor

He certainly does, they are a bit dearer than coates who train in northampton and it means i’ll have to travel to banbury, but first impressions from phone calls is i like them more, we shall see what gives (probably his nerves when he’s sitting next to me!)

garnerlives:
He certainly does, they are a bit dearer than coates who train in northampton and it means i’ll have to travel to banbury, but first impressions from phone calls is i like them more, we shall see what gives (probably his nerves when he’s sitting next to me!)

Dave is of ex-Rollright and their reputation was second to none.