C+E Assessment drive OMFG

Well i went in for my assessment drive today, to see how many days training i need, well it could not have got much worse!

I had no idea on how to reverse it, all bar 3 islands i went over the kerbs!

And god have i got some hard work to do, i need 7 lessons, and my test will be on a saturday :open_mouth:

I suggest from the 11th June, everyone stay off the roads, cos im gonna be out there and dangerous :unamused:

Thanks for the advance warning Firebird. Birminghams a no-go then!!

Good luck anyway, and keep us posted

Assessment on C or CE?
Have fun whichever it is

ROG:
Assessment on C or CE?
Have fun whichever it is

read the subject line ROG :wink:

Firebird, Good Luck :sunglasses: how long are the lessons :question:

I start with a double lesson of 8 hours on the monday, and 1x 4 hour lesson on tues.wed,thurs,fri, with test on sat! yeah right lol :laughing:

Firebird:
I start with a double lesson of 8 hours on the monday, and 1x 4 hour lesson on tues.wed,thurs,fri, with test on sat! yeah right lol :laughing:

Iā€™d like to wish you the very best of luck for your forthcoming C+E driving test.

From my own experience, I suggest that you discuss with your instructor what constitutes ā€œhesitancy,ā€ because thatā€™s a very often used ā€œfail areaā€ on the examinerā€™s tick sheet. I know this because I thought I was being courteous, but I failed my first artic test for that very reason. :wink:

You do need a slice of luck, because all it takes is one numpty in a car to totally ruin your day! As we all know, thereā€™s plenty of those about, but have you noticed that they all seem to be on the roads at once on a Saturday? :open_mouth:

Denis F:

ROG:
Assessment on C or CE?

read the subject line ROG :wink:

I can be so dopey at times :laughing: :laughing:

good luck on the test, just try & stay calm & give the examiner & good,confident safe drive.

good luck fb

Good luck with the training and test, luckily iā€™ll be about 5000 miles away during your training so I should be safe :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™ve no doubt iā€™ll be just as bed when I get in an artic, Iā€™ve never even towed a trailer on a car before.

Good luck with it, if you are taking your test at Garratts Green then Saturday may be the best day to take it - especially if you can get the early slot !!!

G

Good luck,with the training and test, :smiley:
By the afternoon the truck will feel much smaller,than at first, and youā€™ll find yourself not as daunted by the size of it,
Remember to take as much road as you can in turning the truck.but without out blocking traffic! as and where possible!
Gold Alfa driver wont be out that day,his ASBO wont allow it!
If your testing at Featherstone,give my regards to Roy (heā€™s a top geezer)
Sure youā€™ll do fine
all the best :smiley: