C class Jobs available

Hi
Just thought I would let you know about a few jobs available at my workplace.
You need to have held your licence for over 6 months pref is one year.
Please look at jewson.co.uk and put in drivers all locations all companies and you will see about ten jobs pop up.
I work for CTD in Kenley and we have two jobs - one says class 1 but it’s 2 They may be another job soon as I am on a transfer to Newcastle Upon Tyne. THESE ARE DAY JOBS NO NIGHTS OUT.
IT’S WORTH CHECKING OUT…
Also you could Ring Katie Gilman on 0208 6683236 09:30-18:00
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hello rupert. don’t leave us!

Joe how is it going ? Peter was asking and I have to look after you !!!
Maybe handing in my notice Thursday PM.
Any guys on your course location want a job ?

Rup

its going well mate. i don’t like to count my chickens. but unless i do something really silly i should pass. i might be off soon myself with any luck :smiley:

if you go i might have to nick your rounds and give the new guy my nw london one :wink:

Joe
Hetro trucker - But my baby boy !

no no no no no. :blush:

JOE
PASSED ■■? :slight_smile: :frowning:

yeah! if you look there is a whole other topic on it :smiley:

I’m moving North - So my job is going
So THREE Class 2 jobs at Ctd Kenley, Surrey.

Forgot to say the wage is around £19,200 pa :slight_smile:

£19,488 now roop for 40 hours ot after 8 @ 13.45 an hour

Well got my transfer - drove the 6 hrs - Started on the Monday for Frazer @ Hebburn to be told after 2.5 hrs that SGBD are going to close that branch in three months.
Well Thank-you very much… So I am now on the job hunt again
Tried Murray Hogg, Ramage, Gap, Dove, Jewson Sunderland, and countless others but No jobs.
So I am now in Newcastle with a job for three months if I am lucky ! But there is only three of us here… Any ideas ?
Would luv class 1 as I passed over a year ago but the classic No experience but nearly three years class 2.

My new truck is fab - Daf CF with a proper horn - luv touching it - Oh I have a beacon - Cool.

gaytrucker:
Would luv class 1 as I passed over a year ago but the classic No experience

First year experience as a newbie after passing CE (with pics)

Fab read buddy :slight_smile:

rupert! sorry to hear that mate. good luck with finding something else. we miss you at kenley and i miss your smutty comments. glad to see you are happy in your cf with a propper horn :smiley:

Hello Joe
Well start a new job on Monday with Jewson’s in Gosforth (NCL) Not driving all the time - So i’m gutted, but got to do a FLT test plus I have got to serve customers ! in the yard and work three Saturdays per month with no time off in the week.
Less money than Kenley, Not happy - but it’s a job.
Did you get the Postcard ?

Not had any contact with anyone, So I must really be missed !!!

Hope to hear from you soon, Good Buddy. Rup

gaytrucker:
Hello Joe
Well start a new job on Monday with Jewson’s in Gosforth (NCL) Not driving all the time - So i’m gutted, but got to do a FLT test plus I have got to serve customers ! in the yard and work three Saturdays per month with no time off in the week.
Less money than Kenley, Not happy - but it’s a job.
Did you get the Postcard ?

Not had any contact with anyone, So I must really be missed !!!

Hope to hear from you soon, Good Buddy. Rup

If you are driving under EU regs every week (no matter how little) then you will require 45 hours off for a full weekly rest every other week - Does this sort of working allow for that :question:

You will also need to do official records for all the other time worked in any week you come under EU regs

A lot will depend on whether you actually drive under EU regs and if so, what time is left for rest from finishing saturday to starting monday

yep but remember that the wages up here are a lot less than in the south fact

at least you have a job still good luck with it

also if you cal that number it is only for that area have to call your area to see if any jobs available

also why move up to the North :question: just curious

Newcastle upon Tyne is wonderful and the men are so hot.
My partner was made redundant in Feb and has family up here, So I said if I can get another job then we will move.

Today was dreadful and went on so long. Miss driving, If I ever get a driving job again, I will hold on to it and hopefully not be made redundant for the 3rd time.