BRS Overland ltd

hi all, has anyboby got any photos of this company which ran to the middle east , be grateful if you could add them on this site , thanks alan.

hiya,
Alan theres a thread on here called “Nottingham bus firm (middle east work” loads of info on there written by a retired BRS Overland driver there’s some pics as well.
thanks harry long retired.

hi harry, many thanks for the info just looked at it some good photos on there , thanks alan.

hiya,
Alan the guy who started the thread is a pal of mine and he welcomes additions to it either putting stuff on there or asking questions, i stick stuff on there and have never done that sort of work, Norman and myself have a bit of daft banter but there are some “sensible contributors” as well.

harry_gill:
hiya,
Alan the guy who started the thread is a pal of mine and he welcomes additions to it either putting stuff on there or asking questions, i stick stuff on there and have never done that sort of work, Norman and myself have a bit of daft banter but there are some “sensible contributors” as well.

Harry please do not start calling me SENSIBLE as I may have to put into the hands of my legal team. :blush:

hiya,
Sammy pointless sueing me i’ve got nowt.